Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer

by Kiss My Face

Nourish Naturally with our Botanical Blends™ Natural, Effective, Cruelty-Free™. With coconut water. Paraben/phthalate free. pH balanced. Biodegradable Take hydrating coconut water, add emollient rich Coconut Oil, throw in Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Shea Butter and you get a tropical treat that soothes and moisturizes.  This luscious formula is like a vacation for your skin! Absorb This! Your skin absorbs what you put on it, so treat it right!  Out unique, balanced formulas are bursting with botanicals and body.  After bath or anytim.

Is it good for oily/acne prone skin?
I have been long looking for a skin care regiment that doesnt irritate my dry? Sensitive skin. I recently started using Sephora coconut cream wash, and my skin loves it. So... Following that logic, Im now looking for a really good coconut based face moisturizer. Is this good? Where would I purchase this? Thank you 😃
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“...skin feels like silk after and over the winter it was perfect! Never felt dry skin at all (besides my hands but that was from other products!) 10/10 love this product! ” in reviews
“...mosturizer that spreads nicely over the skin, and is good for my very dry and sensitive skin as well as that of my son who has eczema. Kiss my face makes affordable clean products.” in reviews
Ridgefield , WA
This coconut moisturizer helps my skin in a way that I've never seen before it is amazing
Edmonton, AB
I love the coconut smell of this and it’s super moisturizing! I recently started switching all my products over to cruelty free and I was so pleased with this lotion. It’s a great price and works amazingly!
Murray River , PE
I use this every single night after a bath, especially after shaving my legs! I take it with me on trips as well I love it, my skin feels like silk after and over the winter it was perfect! Never felt dry skin at all (besides my hands but that was from other products!) 10/10 love this product!
Gatineau
I actually didn't like the smell of the coconut - I found it overwhelming. However, I have the same cream in the honey scent, and it is AMAZING. A light mosturizer that spreads nicely over the skin, and is good for my very dry and sensitive skin as well as that of my son who has eczema. Kiss my face makes affordable clean products.
Gatineau, quebec
Love this moisturizer. I use it on my face and hands and it doesn't make me break out. Leaves my face soft. Love the smell of coconuts and been using different products with coconut oil in them. I have discovered I'm better using natural products on my skin and hair.
The smell is just heavenly. I love anything and everything coconut. It's not really a thick or thin moisturizer it's really in the middle for me personally.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...