Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer

by Kiss My Face

Nourish Naturally with our Botanical Blends™ Natural, Effective, Cruelty-Free™. With coconut water. Paraben/phthalate free. pH balanced. Biodegradable Take hydrating coconut water, add emollient rich Coconut Oil, throw in Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Shea Butter and you get a tropical treat that soothes and moisturizes.  This luscious formula is like a vacation for your skin! Absorb This! Your skin absorbs what you put on it, so treat it right!  Out unique, balanced formulas are bursting with botanicals and body.  After bath or anytim.

My face is kinda dry but kinda oily at the same time do you think this could help ?
Will this product sit on my skin heavy?
Is it good for oily/acne prone skin?
Start your review of Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...skin feels like silk after and over the winter it was perfect! Never felt dry skin at all (besides my hands but that was from other products!) 10/10 love this product! in reviews
...mosturizer that spreads nicely over the skin, and is good for my very dry and sensitive skin as well as that of my son who has eczema. Kiss my face makes affordable clean products.in reviews
Stephanie  M.
Yonkers, NY
What is this is it good sounds funny and is cheap !!!!!! Want to try but am afraid can't wait to buy it
Aleisha H.
Seattle, WA
Feels amazing on your dry skin and makes me feel like im at the beach its a win win ! Plus i love that its not a product that makes my sensitive skin break out! Great price too....
Evelyn A.
North Highlands, CA
Omg this moisturizer is soooo silky. And it doesn't leave any residue at all. I've been trying to buy it again, but they either have moved it from where I last saw, or its out of stock.
Shelbie T.
Ripley, OH
This moisturizer is amazing, I love the scent and how smooth it makes me skin feel, it's very effective I wouldn't mind buying this product again.
Mary J.
Kiss My Face is a brand I've always trusted and my go to for moisturizers. I love this scent for the summer or the dead of winter because it smells like the beach! This is a great all over body lotion especially after a day at the beach when the sun and chlorine water can dry out my skin.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Este es uno de mis favoritos sin duda lo volveré a comprar me fascina el coco y totalmente me fascinó la verdad
Amanda
Glasgow, KY
This lotion is wonderful for my dry skin and eczema. It doesn't cause me to break out either!
Tayler F.
Waukesha, WI
This is my absolute favorite mosturizer! I use this all the time. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and so great!
Christina C.
I love this moisturizer. Just started using moisturizers. Im very happy with this one. It smells great!
Jessica V.
I have dry skin so I have tried quite a few moisturizers over the years. This one does not contain harmful ingredients, it is so silky and creamy to apply, plus it smells so wonderful (I LOVE coconuts)! The results are great! It's pretty thick but my skin absorbs it up but does not look or feel greasy. I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Photos and Videos
Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany S.