Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally with our Botanical Blends™ Natural, Effective, Cruelty-Free™. With coconut water. Paraben/phthalate free. pH balanced. Biodegradable Take hydrating coconut water, add emollient rich Coconut Oil, throw in Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Shea Butter and you get a tropical treat that soothes and moisturizes.  This luscious formula is like a vacation for your skin! Absorb This! Your skin absorbs what you put on it, so treat it right!  Out unique, balanced formulas are bursting with botanicals and body.  After bath or anytim. see more...

• Is it good for oily/acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • I have been long looking for a skin care regiment that do...1 Answers
  • Is this better than I'm trying to go more natural with my...2 Answers
Kiss My Face Coconut Moisturizer
  • "I use this every single night after a bath, especially after shaving my legs! I take it with me on trips as well I love it, my skin feels like silk after and over the winter it was perfect! Never felt dry skin at all (besides my hands but that was from other products!) 10/10 love this product! " in 5 reviews
  • "I actually didn't like the smell of the coconut - I found it overwhelming. However, I have the same cream in the honey scent, and it is AMAZING. A light mosturizer that spreads nicely over the skin, and is good for my very dry and sensitive skin as well as that of my son who has eczema. Kiss my face makes affordable clean products." in 4 reviews
Sarah B.
Morristown, IN
LOVE this moisturizer! Since I’ve started using it I have noticed improvement in my skin all around. Less acne and my face has been so soft. I have very dry skin and it helps with that too!
Megan M.
Our family favorite! Everyone in our family uses this lotion, it's super thick and moisturizing but without​ any leftover greasy slick feeling. The coconut smell is just enough to make you smell good without being overpowering. It's certified natural ingredients make it great for our sensitive skin too!
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
First of all, this moisturizer smells delicious and very very beachy. It just smells like straight up coconut - not real coconut, a synthetic coconut smell (which is a little strange because I think it's all natural), but still really good. Second of all, since the brand is "Kiss My Face," I bought this to put on my face... however, it is very thick and takes a little while to absorb, and I just wasn't a fan of it as a facial moisturizer. So I started putting it on my body instead, and I like it much better now. It softens the skin without feeling greasy and it's really nice to just slap on your legs before you go out somewhere. Try it out!
Jessica N.
Redding , CA
This is a good moisturiser, my face is dry right out of the shower then by the end of the day it's oily and this made it a little oily feeling, not to sure about it.
Anya B.
Love this product and this brand all together! Great natural ingredients and a cruelty free motto that makes me feel good about the products I'm purchasing. Its super light weight, goes on smooth and never leaves my skin sticky or greasy. Not to mention, how can you go wrong with coconut scented.
Mary J.
Kiss My Face is a brand I've always trusted and my go to for moisturizers. I love this scent for the summer or the dead of winter because it smells like the beach! This is a great all over body lotion especially after a day at the beach when the sun and chlorine water can dry out my skin.
Jessica V.
I have dry skin so I have tried quite a few moisturizers over the years. This one does not contain harmful ingredients, it is so silky and creamy to apply, plus it smells so wonderful (I LOVE coconuts)! The results are great! It's pretty thick but my skin absorbs it up but does not look or feel greasy. I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Refreshing coconut smell and very fast absorbing. Very soothing and love this lotion and i don't like lotion usually. I highly recommend. Great for those with sensitive skin
Evelyn A.
North Highlands, CA
Omg this moisturizer is soooo silky. And it doesn't leave any residue at all. I've been trying to buy it again, but they either have moved it from where I last saw, or its out of stock.
Aleisha H.
Seattle, WA
Feels amazing on your dry skin and makes me feel like im at the beach its a win win ! Plus i love that its not a product that makes my sensitive skin break out! Great price too....
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this and is it good for dry skin?
Chinaza N.
Is this worth buying?
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
How is this for sensitive skin?
Meka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this better than I'm trying to go more natural with my skin care routine now that I'm getting old my skin is getting so sensitive
Chelsea S.
Is this good for a light face moisturizer or just for body?