BY KISS MY FACE

Nourish Naturally with Our Botanical Blends™ With Coconut Water. Natural. Effective. Paraben/Phthalate/SLS Free. Cruelty-Free, No Animal Ingredients & No Animal Testing. pH Balanced. Biodegradable The tropical sensation of coconut is combined with olive oil and aloe in this moisturizing and cleansing formula. Some Handy Info: This naturally nourishing hand soap combines plant based cleansers and natural botanical emollients for a "scent-sational" wash that leaves hands soft without wo. see more...

Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I have been a huge fan of Kiss My Face for a while now and love getting hand soap for my family that contains no parabens and as few chemicals as possible. I like things that are plant based and contain cleaner formulas than those of traditional soaps.
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
Another product I bought because I love coconut. Seriously though kiss my face is so gentle and soft on the skin. The smell is so good.'packaging could be better but no worries!
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Kiss My Face has never made a bad product, in my opinion, and this coconut hand soap is right up there with my favorites. Pair it with the lotion and you have a stellar duo that smells wonderfully!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This soap works wonders for my face. It keeps my breakouts to a minimum and very moisturized. The smell isn't to great but it works very well
felicia r.
Idaho Falls, ID
love this soap. smells fantastic! would recommend and would purchase again! love the moisture it brings to washing your hands.
shyanne c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This soap has olive oil and aloe in it to keep your hands really moisturized. It has a nice coconut smell to it as well!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love this soap! So many other soaps make my hands so dry and clinical smelling but this one is fabulous.
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the smell of coconut one of my favorite smells. Leave my hands feeling so soft