Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersKiss My Face
Body Lotion Vitamin A and E 16 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)

Kiss My Face Body Lotion Vitamin A and E 16 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)

by Kiss My Face

Instantly Moisturize And Soothe Your Skin With Kiss My Face Body Lotions. This Restorative Vitamin A & E Formula Is:

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants; 2 in 1 Moisturize & Restore; No Parabens · Phthalates; Naturally Effective; Cruelty-Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss My Face Body Lotion Vitamin A and E 16 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)!
Jessi T.
Salem, MA
Like I said on my other Kiss My Face review, LOVE. L-O-V-E this stuff. Cruelty-free, vegan, all natural, what more could you want? And it truly works. It leaves no nasty residue and makes my skin so healthy. I use it on my face, too, and I have sensitive skin. It does not exacerbate my acne or make my skin itch. I will use it forever! Plus, this one has a light fragrance that I love.
Brittany H.
Hollywood, FL
I tend to gravitate towards lotions that are paraben free, and fragrance free - this one is a good consistency but smells a bit strange, other than that its a great body lotion.

Looking for your answer?