BY KISS MY FACE #81 in Bar Soap

• Can this be used ON your face? Or is the brand name misleading? D...1 Answers
Chewy O.
I utilized this item several months prior and it worked amazingly well! I felt clean the whole day. That, as well as I got it really shoddy. Obviously I requested it off of amazon, so it might have been less expensive than normal,but it worked the same!I would purchase once more. The item leave skin smooth đź’– , I just obtained this like twice yet I had a better than average involvement with it . I purchase it when I have the chance . When I bought this I utilized it frequently , since I was inspired with the aftereffects of this item ! :)
Cathy M.
Woodside, NY
I really enjoy this product because I love using this product whenever I take a shower.I use this product all the time because it has a wonderful scent.I love this product because of all the prosnitbhas like the amazing scent it has.I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family because this product meet my expectations and it satsifys me every time I use this amazing product.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
Even though these have some awesome ingredients in them, I don't actually trust bar soap on my face (I have rosacea. Nuff said) However, I don't believe in just throwing any old bar soap beside the sink for hand washing. They need care and pampering. That is what I use this product for. If you can find the bulk packs, you get it cheaper. And soap is one of those things you will use.
Tasha G.
Absolutely loved this product works very well and doesn't leave a residue. I was very skeptical using at first because everything I've previously used always breaks my face out even more as soon as I tried this product I fall in love I would recommend it to all of my friends and family that want to try something new
Kathy N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just love Kiss My Face Bar soap! I love the fresh smell and how it makes my skin feel, fresh and clean. I use it in the morning and at night. Not only is it a great product to use but by buying the multipack it is a great buy too! I would highly recommend this soap to everyone. Very nice product for the price.
Khinna K.
Japan
I love the clean scent from this bar soap. I'm highly sensitive to fragrance. I tend to forget to moisturizer with lotion after a shower or bath. When I use this, I know that I've moisturizer and conditioned my skin. I also like that Kiss My Face products are inexpensive compared to other natural brands.
Michelle C.
Baltimore, MD
This soap is amazing!!! It left my skin soft and it did not make my skin dry or itchy like alot od=f bar soaps do. My skin is sensitive and this did not irritate my skin at all. I do wish there was a bit more fragrance as I enjoy smelling great after using my soap and this was ok, but plain smelling.
Deenia A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Its okay, haven't really tried anything really. but i like it. i love the product and the packaging. and i am really glad that i saw this add. but the cons are the price. id like to try samples and see how it really is the scent isn't that strong. i would recommend it to a friend. or family member
Desiree T.
Jamaica, NY
I have dry, sensitive skin, and over 30 with 4 kids. So, efficient product that work is my top priority. This bar soap removes end of day oils after I remove my makeu. Immediately after the dry down time my face is not tight but, soft and supple. The best is NO breakouts or allergic reaction
Anastasia C.
Philadelphia, PA
As an eczema sufferer, I need to be careful when choosing the bar soap that I buy. This soap, hands down, has been the best that I have used. The aloe soothes by skin and it is so soft! I love buying from Amazon since it comes to my door so quickly. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Can this be used ON your face? Or is the brand name misleading? Does anyone know how this works on oily/acne prone facial skin?