Kiss My Face Big Deal Multipack Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe Olive Oil uploaded by Rick V.Kiss My Face Big Deal Multipack Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe Olive Oil uploaded by Liset H.

BY KISS MY FACE

• Can this be used ON your face? Or is the brand name misle...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Big Deal Multipack Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe Olive Oil
  • "Love using this product!!! I use it on face, with my face scuber to get all my make up off! It does the job. It literally leaves my face feeling soft, and has really cleared up my forehead. I am in love. I'll never use any other soap! It's very gentle. " in 19 reviews
Joshtien M.
New York
I've used this product for many years, including the scented version which is very, very mildly scented. While the unscented does contain plant extracts, any smell is barely-there. You'd have to be ultra scent-sensitive for this to be a problem.

A great overall moisturizer not tested on animals and very low toxicity.BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Thee S.
Tucson
Kissing in the space where do I begin I always go for the multi-pack just because everybody in the house kind of has their own nobody wants to share LOL but I'm more serious now and definitely a product that I would recommend as olive oil very good for the skin I would recommend it even on sensitive skin cuz I have certain areas that are very sensitive and this is great like really great
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Chewy O.
I utilized this item several months prior and it worked amazingly well! I felt clean the whole day. That, as well as I got it really shoddy. Obviously I requested it off of amazon, so it might have been less expensive than normal,but it worked the same!I would purchase once more. The item leave skin smooth đź’– , I just obtained this like twice yet I had a better than average involvement with it . I purchase it when I have the chance . When I bought this I utilized it frequently , since I was inspired with the aftereffects of this item ! :)
Michelle C.
Baltimore, MD
This soap is amazing!!! It left my skin soft and it did not make my skin dry or itchy like alot od=f bar soaps do. My skin is sensitive and this did not irritate my skin at all. I do wish there was a bit more fragrance as I enjoy smelling great after using my soap and this was ok, but plain smelling.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
Even though these have some awesome ingredients in them, I don't actually trust bar soap on my face (I have rosacea. Nuff said) However, I don't believe in just throwing any old bar soap beside the sink for hand washing. They need care and pampering. That is what I use this product for. If you can find the bulk packs, you get it cheaper. And soap is one of those things you will use.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I personally have never use this but my sister is very big on the Kiss My Face brand. She Raves about it and when this came up I called my sister and asked if she has used this. She says that the bar soap and the 11 allo is absolutely amazing. It is usually on sale and she stocks up
Cathy M.
Woodside, NY
I really enjoy this product because I love using this product whenever I take a shower.I use this product all the time because it has a wonderful scent.I love this product because of all the prosnitbhas like the amazing scent it has.I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family because this product meet my expectations and it satsifys me every time I use this amazing product.
Tasha G.
Absolutely loved this product works very well and doesn't leave a residue. I was very skeptical using at first because everything I've previously used always breaks my face out even more as soon as I tried this product I fall in love I would recommend it to all of my friends and family that want to try something new
Khinna K.
Japan
I love the clean scent from this bar soap. I'm highly sensitive to fragrance. I tend to forget to moisturizer with lotion after a shower or bath. When I use this, I know that I've moisturizer and conditioned my skin. I also like that Kiss My Face products are inexpensive compared to other natural brands.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can this be used ON your face? Or is the brand name misleading? Does anyone know how this works on oily/acne prone facial skin?