Kiss My Face Big Deal Multipack Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe Oil, 4 Count (Pack of 2)

BY KISS MY FACE

• "I actually really love this soap. I have oily skin. Very good soap and actually reasonably cool price. It help me a lot. The soap is very gentle. I use soft boar brush to exfoliate every few days. I would personally recommend to all who have acne problem." in 23 reviews
Sheeba C.
Orangevale, CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
This was  not a really good deal to be honest. There were 4 bars in the pack that I purchased but they ran out very quickly. I think one bar lasted only a week. They smelled great and they were very gently and great for the two with sensitive skin in the house.  I would not purchase again.
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Tiffany E.
Clinton
Love what this soap does for my face! I don't know how long this formula took to create but everyone I know that has tried it has told me "Tiff thank you for sharing this with me your right it seems like they made it just for my skin type." If you have and problems redness, breakouts, oily skin, whatever this is the soap for you!
Susan G.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for a gentle soap to use on my body as well as my face and Kiss My Face Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe does the trick. The 4-pack bars of soap are a very good deal. I use it daily on face and body. I would definitely recommend this product.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I have used kiss my face bar soap with olive oil and aloe oil for a long time now ... And I am going to use it in future because I'm just in love with it the way it works on me.. It's amazing..I bought it from Walmart and then I re purchased it lot of times from different places.. Big thumbs up for this lovely soap
Zhane M.
Orlando, FL
I have absolutely nothing but positive things to say about this product. I love how the soap has aloe and olive oils mixed in. Also the after feeling is amazing. It does a 2in1 job of both cleaning and moisturizing.
Gabriela C.
Use it 2 ti,es a day for a my regular skin care routine. I have sensitive skin, it just a nice soap that cleans well. I wear quite a bit of makeup and removes a lot of it but just not my mascara which doesn't really bother me. Just don't put it in the shower because it turns mushy quite fast
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
I Love what this soap does for my face! I love it because my face is oil, and that soap makes my face is fresh and moisturized, that soap is free of chemicals and thats good for my skin face.

I recommended this brand because the results are amazing , I really like the smell and texture.
Rachel F.
I enjoyed the way the texture and smell of the bar soap. I really liked the way it made my skin feel. The bar soap was baught at my local drug store and I used it about three times a week. People often complimented me on the sent of the soap and I would recommend it to a friend!