Kiss My Face Big Deal Multipack Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe Oil, 4 Count (Pack of 2)

BY KISS MY FACE #77 in Bar Soap

elena t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
This was  not a really good deal to be honest. There were 4 bars in the pack that I purchased but they ran out very quickly. I think one bar lasted only a week. They smelled great and they were very gently and great for the two with sensitive skin in the house.  I would not purchase again.
Ryan L.
Alpharetta, GA
This soap is simply amazing the feeling that you have after using it is none like any other. There is no soap film feeling as the soap washes away, and you don't get that tacky feeling when you dry off. Your skin is left feeling clean and refreshing.
Nishu P.
Bayonne, NJ
awesome soap bar with awesome fragrance and available in different colors and scents.
also available in nearby stores ao u can get it easily.
Monique C.
Ceres
I love this product it keeps my body feeling well refreshed and soft! It is very gentle and makes me feel cleaner than ever! Kind of on the pricey side but well worth the money. I use it every day at night and in the mroning. Yes I highly recommend it to others that would like to try it.
Ivannys M.

It is ideal for skin and wellness soap. Hydration and helps when applying very good results .
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I have used kiss my face bar soap with olive oil and aloe oil for a long time now ... And I am going to use it in future because I'm just in love with it the way it works on me.. It's amazing..I bought it from Walmart and then I re purchased it lot of times from different places.. Big thumbs up for this lovely soap
Celia H.
Kissimmee, FL
Is very important in my life . is very good and excelent prodcut.
i like this product because is very natural and is fresh for you skin
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Is very good and excelent product. is very natural and is fresh for you skin. I LOVE IT
I love soap it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean every time. My daughter struggles with acne and this has been a huge help.