Kiss My Face Big Deal Multipack Bar Soap, Olive and Aloe Oil, 4 Count (Pack of 2)

BY KISS MY FACE #75 in Bar Soap

Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Clinton
Love what this soap does for my face! I don't know how long this formula took to create but everyone I know that has tried it has told me "Tiff thank you for sharing this with me your right it seems like they made it just for my skin type." If you have and problems redness, breakouts, oily skin, whatever this is the soap for you!
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love that Kiss My Face makes a product that is free of chemicals, feels good on my skin, and does what it says it will do--wash you! The scent is gentle, not overpowering, but enjoyable in the shower. I would recommend this product. Not overdrying, moisturizing without losing an ounce of cleanliness in the process.
akshara anil 1.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I have used kiss my face bar soap with olive oil and aloe oil for a long time now ... And I am going to use it in future because I'm just in love with it the way it works on me.. It's amazing..I bought it from Walmart and then I re purchased it lot of times from different places.. Big thumbs up for this lovely soap
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Santa Rosa, CA
AT first I was hesitant about purchasing this product but I am so glad I did because the results were amazing! I struggle with dry skin so it was very hydrating. The only thing I would say is that I recommend this for only dry and combination skin. This product also has a very clean scent that is very pleasing.
xlunax x.
xlunax x.
I usually do not use bar soaps because I always feel waxy after wards. however on occasion I will try them. I have had the chance to try kiss my face bars of soaps and I was happier than when I use other bars of soaps. I did not feel as waxy on my skin as others however I still prefer liquid body washes.
Jaylen M.
Jaylen M.
Charlotte, NC
I love it they all work so good and I think this will help me a lot if I know I can receive them for free or try a free sample it will be easy for me to just take a break shopping and get a free sample to see if some products actually work and I saw this on youtube so that's how I know this will work
T M.
T M.
This bar soap worked great for shaving my legs. It got me a close shave and the olive and aloe oil kept my leg moisturized. I still found myself needing to apply lotion to my legs after the shower but they weren't ashy or anything; I just prefer very soft moisturized legs. I do recommend this though.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Use it 2 ti,es a day for a my regular skin care routine. I have sensitive skin, it just a nice soap that cleans well. I wear quite a bit of makeup and removes a lot of it but just not my mascara which doesn't really bother me. Just don't put it in the shower because it turns mushy quite fast
Monique C.
Monique C.
Ceres
I love this product it keeps my body feeling well refreshed and soft! It is very gentle and makes me feel cleaner than ever! Kind of on the pricey side but well worth the money. I use it every day at night and in the mroning. Yes I highly recommend it to others that would like to try it.
Mary Beth W.
Mary Beth W.
Knoxville, TN
Decent soap, not one that I will use all of the time - but in a pinch it worked well.

Pleasant smell, decent texture, moderate longevity.

I have sensitive skin and it handled the soap ok, again, I wouldn't use this all of the time, but it worked when I needed it - like in my travel bag.