BY KISS MY FACE

Aromatherapeutic® - Lavender and Chamomile No SLS or Preservatives Adds volume to fine hair Clarifying for extra body Promotes healthy hair without build-up pH Balanced 100% Biodegradable Certified Botanicals Organic see more...

Sumi K.
It made my hair dry other than that it's a good shampoo. It does give your hair body and volume!
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
Just like with all Kiss My Face products, I was very satisfied with this shampoo. My hair felt light and clean. The smell is phenomenal. I feel good putting anything from this brand on my hair, as its very natural.
Tatiana F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this on my hair and it leaves it with a beautiful shine! Not one that looks greasy but just that perfect touch and it really does add volume!
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love it! The one thing I love is that it really cleanses my hair, but the thing I hate is that when I get out of the shower the scent won't last for more that 5 minuets
Josdy H.
I am definitely satisfied with my results after using this shampoo! It leaves my hair super soft and shiny and not dry like other shampoos do. Plus it smells great! Love it.
Jaden W.
This shampoo is a life saver. I got a bad perm almost a year ago and this is the only shampoo that hasn't made my hair feel heavy and stiff. My hair is always light and soft and the smell is fantastic!
Kristina b.
I love this shampoo it leaves hair feeling thick and adds volume. It nourishes your hair and gives it a nice shine. You can noticeably tell the difference after using it.
Essence B.
This is like the best product you can use for your if you want your products to be natural I 100% recommend people to buy I really love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells Sooo yummy lol
Darlene B.
I , ON
1954 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've haven't tried Kiss my Face Shampoo before but, from I've read in the reviews it's a really great shampoo that leaves your hair feeling nice and soft and manageable
Abir H.
An amazing shampoo that leaves my hair feeling nice and adding shine as well as leaving my hair smelling amazing
Matthew O.
Spring Lake, NC
Does it work
Marilyn M.
Is it for all hair types?
Kathleen V.
Fort Kent, ME
I would like to try kiss my face body shampoo, but I am wondering if they offer different scents? I have a hard time and am sensitive to flowery scents like lavender. Do they offer different scents such as coconut or anything else?
Miriam E.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this the same as any deep facial cleanser?