BY KISS MY FACE #96 in Bar Soap

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Blair, NE
I have oily and dry combination skin on my face. My skin will be dry and sensitive in the winter and normal to oily in summer weather. Some time ago, I discovered pure olive oil to be very mild and soothing to my wintertime sensitive and flaky skin. Initially I was apprehensive about trying an olive oil based cleanser on my summertime oily skin; however, I discovered that it actually made me less oily while purifying and softening my skin. The olive oil cleanser, in liquid form, became my personal favorite for daily cleansing, but it was thin, runny, messy to use and did not always travel well. I recently tried the Kiss My Face Olive Oil bar and found this product to offer all the benefits of the liquid, olive-oil cleanser without the mess. The Kiss My Face bar is very easy-to-use and produces a neutral, creamy lather that cleanses and protects my skin, leaving it comfortably soft no matter the season. It’s natural and nourishing. As a frequent traveler, I like that I can toss the bar in my bag, move without issue through airport security. and that I will have no surprise leaks or messes when I reach my destination.
silvia S.
silvia S.
Herndon, VA
Very good soap! I bought this because I was looking for a more natural soap than you typically find in the supermarket, as my husband is allergic to nearly all perfumes and dyes. We love the soap and will keep buying it.

The most incredible plus was the way this soap moisturizes your skin. My husband has always had a terrible time in the winter with his fingers splitting around the fingernail. After using this soap for a few weeks, he realized his fingers were actually healing, even though it was the middle of winter. As the winter wore on, he didn't develop a single split or even a hangnail!! We've used the soap for nearly 2 years now and love it!! No way are we going back to anything else. I have also given this soap as a gift to people I knew to be struggling with very dry skin or badly chapped hands due to their work (our house cleaners).

Yes, the bar is very large, but we really haven't had a problem with handling it. I'm now looking at other Kiss My Face products to try.
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.
I have been using Kiss My Face olive oil soap for years, and I won't let any other soap touch my face! I found it when I was searching for a soap that wouldn't make my skin itch all over after a shower. I can tell you that after years and years, my sensitive skin has never once itched after I used KMF!

The soap is mild, with a neutral scent, which is a big plus. It cleans great, but doesn't leave my skin dried out. The 8 ounce bars are a bit large, but worth the wait until they shrink down to a size that's easier for us smaller-hands people.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Rockdale, TX
I gave this a try a few months ago on the recommendation of a friend. I don't typically use conventional soaps on my face, but had been feeling itchy, so decided to give it a shot. I actually really enjoyed using this bar - but after perhaps a dozen uses, I started breaking out :( This probably says more about my super finicky skin than it does about the bar. I still enjoy and use this bar every so often, but try to stick to once or twice a week to avoid breakouts.
Lydia I.
Lydia I.
Ugh!!! Where can I begin. I love this olive oil soap bar so much! I have struggled with back acne for about 2 years and I was using different acne body soap but they unfortunately increase my back acne! Until I discovered this soap at Harris Teeter! It has soft smell of Olive oil however you need to keep it in a dry area because if you left laying on your bathtub it will dissolve from the water. It's made in Greece too :)
Jeanette J.
Jeanette J.
Butler, NJ
When I was younger, I tried every acne remedy available, but my acne persisted well into adulthood. My mother used to tell me to just use a gentle soap, but I didn't heed that advice until I was in my mid-thirties, when I began to focus on natural health. when I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, my adult acne and rough elbows disappeared, and my skin became soft, supple, and HEALTHY for the first time.
yolie b.
yolie b.
Whittier, CA
Three simple and natural ingredients that your skin will love! I have sensitive dry skin so I stay away from any perfume or chemical soap products. This soap is just amazing for your skin and will have you looking and feeling smooth, all from natural ingredients. I recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive, itchy or dry skin or anyone who is looking for more youthful baby soft skin.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
I give this product three stars only because it had both negative and positive experiences for me. Let's start of with the positives, being a girl with combination skin this helped me with the dry patches around my mouth. Yet I still do have oily skin which didn't help one bit, in fact it somewhat broke me out. Would I repurchase? Actually no, I would not.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Leandro, CA
All in all its a good product, long last good lather. I give it 4 stars because like all bar soaps it leaves a film after riding the soap off. I feel it cleans better but there's always that film feeling left over. But with the kiss my face olive oil soap it is significantly reduced. It has a light fragrance which is great due to my sensitive skin.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Winter Haven, FL
Not as good as the real stuff from France, but does not dry out skin and smells the same...which isn't much of a smell. Like the real olive oil soap from France, it doesn't dry out your skin and has a medium lather. It is so much cheaper than the 10$ a bar for the stuff from France, that I will keep buying it on that merit alone!