BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Bar Soaps Pure Olive Oil Multi-Pack
  • "I have really sensitive skin and this stuff is a a wonderful, gentle cleanser. I'm much less prone to back and heat breakouts after using this regularly. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love this soap. It lasts long and really helps with my dry skin. I think it's priced well also and doesn't have an awful fake perfume smell. I use this every day. Pro is that it comes in multi-pack so I never runs out. I highly recommend this" in 11 reviews
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
AWESOME soap for newborn babes! I used this on my son when he was really young, under 3 months, because it was so gentle and effective. It's unscented and somehow it still smells amazing. It's great for oily skin as well  (I'm a fan of natural, holistic oil based products, and this is a great one!(
Tenia W.
Prospect Hts, IL
I am addicted to the smell of this soap.  I love how it makes my skin feel.  I love also that I can pick it up at the local vitamin store as well as several grocery stores.  They have more than one size so you can buy large or medium depending on how big your family is.  I like to switch my soap around so I do not use this every single time but I always come back to it.  If you don't like the smell of the olive oil soap there are other scents to choose from.  Pick one up to try today.  You won't be sorry!
Kimberly B.
Blair, NE
I have oily and dry combination skin on my face. My skin will be dry and sensitive in the winter and normal to oily in summer weather. Some time ago, I discovered pure olive oil to be very mild and soothing to my wintertime sensitive and flaky skin. Initially I was apprehensive about trying an olive oil based cleanser on my summertime oily skin; however, I discovered that it actually made me less oily while purifying and softening my skin. The olive oil cleanser, in liquid form, became my personal favorite for daily cleansing, but it was thin, runny, messy to use and did not always travel well. I recently tried the Kiss My Face Olive Oil bar and found this product to offer all the benefits of the liquid, olive-oil cleanser without the mess. The Kiss My Face bar is very easy-to-use and produces a neutral, creamy lather that cleanses and protects my skin, leaving it comfortably soft no matter the season. It’s natural and nourishing. As a frequent traveler, I like that I can toss the bar in my bag, move without issue through airport security. and that I will have no surprise leaks or messes when I reach my destination.
Bethany D.
Love these! I have very sensitive skin so these are great! They're made with olive oil so they clean effectively but don't dry out your skin. I would recommend these for any household. They can be used for men, women, and children. I buy these at least one a month.
Jasmine B.
Minneapolis
Love the pure oil soap! The scent is amazing and the effects and just as amazing! Although it's not easy to find, it's worth finding! I use it everyday, for years! I recommend this to everyone I know!
silvia S.
Herndon, VA
Very good soap! I bought this because I was looking for a more natural soap than you typically find in the supermarket, as my husband is allergic to nearly all perfumes and dyes. We love the soap and will keep buying it.

The most incredible plus was the way this soap moisturizes your skin. My husband has always had a terrible time in the winter with his fingers splitting around the fingernail. After using this soap for a few weeks, he realized his fingers were actually healing, even though it was the middle of winter. As the winter wore on, he didn't develop a single split or even a hangnail!! We've used the soap for nearly 2 years now and love it!! No way are we going back to anything else. I have also given this soap as a gift to people I knew to be struggling with very dry skin or badly chapped hands due to their work (our house cleaners).

Yes, the bar is very large, but we really haven't had a problem with handling it. I'm now looking at other Kiss My Face products to try.
Katia D.
All there cleansers are excellent ! The company believes in using natural ingredients that are gentle to the skin . The prices are decent , but well worth the money. The soap does it melt easily lasts a while !
Miranda H.
East Calais, VT
It smells wonderful and made my skin soft, however it made me break out super bad just a two days after using it. I wish i could use it but for me it just didn't work out.
Jessica C.
Smithfield, NC
This soap is super moisturizing & nourishing! It's also a very hard, long lasting bar of soap. I like that there is no fragrance, so it's suitable for little ones and sensitive skin.
Fabbie E.
Dover, NJ
I have been using Kiss My Face olive oil soap for years, and I won't let any other soap touch my face! I found it when I was searching for a soap that wouldn't make my skin itch all over after a shower. I can tell you that after years and years, my sensitive skin has never once itched after I used KMF!

The soap is mild, with a neutral scent, which is a big plus. It cleans great, but doesn't leave my skin dried out. The 8 ounce bars are a bit large, but worth the wait until they shrink down to a size that's easier for us smaller-hands people.