Kiss My Face Bar Soap,Multi,Olv&Lvndr 4/4 Oz 1-Ea uploaded by Aluntae L.

BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Bar Soap,Multi,Olv&Lvndr 4/4 Oz 1-Ea
  • "This is such a nice natural soap product - my skin feels soft and flowing after I use it every morning. Especially great for sensitive skin or acne prone skin. All of the kiss my face products are a great value and I would buy this again. Highly recommend!" in 36 reviews
  • "I Love it! It Smells great. Doesn't leave a nasty film or dry skin out. It was given to us as a gift. " in 13 reviews
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Samantha L.
Mc Leansville, NC
Oh... this soap smells so fresh and clean! I love the lavender, and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth! I buy it practically anywhere like Harris Teeter or a co-op. I definitely will be buying this again!
Anna R.
minneapolis
I purchased this because it was recommended for sensitive skin. I like the light scent of it, it doesn’t irritate my skin. It doesn’t lather quite as easily as I would have liked but I still enjoy using it!
Holly A.
Dearborn
Bought it to give it a whirl. Would not go out of my way to buy again though. Needs more conditioning and a few more drops of essential oil would be better I think.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I love this product's ingredients, but I'm disappointed in the smell. It doesn't smell like lavender. There is a lavender note in there, but there's lots of other scent ingredient present. The overall effect is a very strong scent of men's cologne. My entire bathroom reeks of this perfume. My husband likes it so I'm going to continue buying this soap for him, he can use it in his bathroom. Kiss My Face Bar Soap,Multi,Olv&Lvndr 4/4 Oz 1-Ea
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I love kiss my face products because they smell amazing and are gentle on your skin. I have very sensitive skin and most soaps are too heavy and break me out. I would recommend this product for all skin types and it is so gentle it will not break you out.
Skylor S.
Lake Worth, FL
I recently heard of "Kiss My Face" and I've been using it for about two months now. I have sensitive skin, so anything that has to many chemicals in it, especially unnatural ones, just sets my sking right on fire. But this one ! I'll never turn my back on this brand due to the fact that I could never ever find a soap that doesn't cause my skin to get a rash or make my skin so dry that it cracks. All really horrible things, and you would think that a soap being sold in stores would be a little less harsh, but people don't care! As long as the money is coming in and there products are Selling they are SATISFIED! But I care! That's why I am writing this to let you all know, 100% guarantee THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD! as far as soap anyways. Go on and give it a try, I know you'll be satisfied. Lavender is my favorite smell, it's so calming and soothing to the mind, body, and soul! I promise you, you won't regret it!
I got into Kiss my Face products because of their body lotion. I liked that they have natural ingredients , but unfortunately in our area, were hard to find for many years. With natural products becoming more and more plentiful, we have recently been able to branch out and try other products from the Kiss My Face line, including the Olive Oil and Lavender soap in this review. Lavender is one of my favorite scents, so I was drawn to this particular brand of their olive oil bar line.

Known for moisturizing properties, the Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap bar left my skin hydrated, which I liked. I also liked the scent, which was warm and earthy, without being overpowering. I would have liked more lather, but less is usually expected out of a natural soap bar without added detergents. These tend to dry out skin, anyway. Overall, my experience with this soap was good and I'll purchase again.
Joanne D.
The lavender kiss my face moisturizer and soap was sufficient in what it provided however in comparison to other products it dpes not live up to the standard of the brand name that it is other products by Kiss My Face have provided much more satisfactory product to the next one it does as I said do as advertised but even after using the product within moments of drying your skin the moisture is not retained as you would expect it to be. The lavender scent however is more than ample as soon as you take it out of the vessel the aroma begins to fill the room on your skin it's not overwhelming but you can still smell the hint of it later on in the day