BY KISS MY FACE

A Natural Cleansing And Moisturizing Soap. For Centuries People Of The Mediterranean Have Recognized The Benefits Of Olive Oil To The Skin. Long Lasting And Made From The Purest Natural Ingredients, It Is A Superb Moisturizer Suitable For All Skin Types. As Pure And Simple As Soap Can Be. No Animal Ingredients Or Artificial Colors Not Tested On Animals Made In Greece see more...

• IS THIS SAFE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS VERY SENSITIVE TO A COMMO...2 Answers
  • Does this soap leave any residue on your skin?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I don't mind the color or the scent of this soap. I have sensitive skin as well and try to use only all natural products. I do love to use the scented soaps because I love the way they smell, but this one does the job and I feel better about myself after using it. " in 74 reviews
  • "Loved this soap, did not dru out my skin like most bar soaps, smells great and its a big bar so lasts. No Cons. It's Gentle for dry skin." in 33 reviews
  • "I love this soap because it is super soft. My face gets irritated very easily and because of that I get lots of pimples and redness if I use harsh face products. This soap leaves my face feeling super fresh and soft, without ever irritating it." in 14 reviews
Sheeba C.
Orangevale , CA
My son ana daughter uses it there skin often and it helps so much. I really like using this bar really works well on my skin and general. I like using it on my skin and body and also for my kids. It could be hard to find sometimes but I think I will keep buying it. I love how long lasting the bar is and you can even use it on your hair also. Sometimes I cut it in half so it last even longer and not dry out.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Kiss My Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil This is the best all natural bar of soap iv used yet. The fact that it has olive oil in it is so wonderful. Not only is olives good to eat and for you. There great for your skin. Helps in aging. Helps nourish your skin and give it that elasticity!
Alison C.
Kiss my Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil is my favorite all-around body soap. It is natural and cruelty-free, and the simple ingredients are very moisturizing. The smell is an herbal, earthy smell but it doesn't make your skin smell--unlike some soaps. The bar is very large and lasts forever, which makes it a great value.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love that’s a soap only contains natural simple ingredients, however it does dissolve pretty quickly in the shower. It is somewhat affordable and I purchased it at sprouts or online via vitacost.
Summer S.
Oakland , CA
Okay. Seriously I absolutely love this soap. It's made with nothing but olive oil, it's very gentle. Ph balanced, vegan and organic. The smell is very clean and it makes my skin feel sooo soft!
Emily R.
I like this soap a lot. I have oily skin and I was afraid it would make my skin oily but it does not. I feel clean and my skin looks great when I use it. The brand is affordable and i would use it again.
Emily A.
Greensboro, NC
Hands down the best soap to moisturize your skin if you want something natural.. Scent takes some getting used to but doesn't bother me anymore. I even use it to wash my hair now too!
Sarah W.
Venice
Nice smelling and cleans well. Leaves a weird green residue on the shower though. Would lasts longer if that was the case but it’s a pretty big bar. Buy it off vita cost.
Kaoskie V.
I recommend.. any soaps that you like to your liking.. scent each person is different and have different reviews on smell but for the over all I like the way it works for me
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this product. It spells amazing and keeps my skin felling fresh and hydrated. I love this brand. I would picking more natural products and I love supporting brand that use a more natural option.
Katie K.
Does this soap leave any residue on your skin?
AMANDA K.
IS THIS SAFE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS VERY SENSITIVE TO A COMMON CHEMICAL CALLED FORMALDEHYDE?