BY KISS MY FACE

A Natural Moisturizing Soap. The Richness Of Olive Oil Has Been Used For Centuries To Nourish And Moisturize The Skin, While Aloe Vera Has Long Been Acclaimed The "Healing Plant".&Nbsp; This Soap Combines Them To Create A Unique Cleansing And Softening Bar. As Pure And Simple As Soap Can Be. No Animal Ingredients Or Artificial Colors Not Tested On Animals see more...

Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive & Aloe
  • "This is really great for sensitive skin. I have used it on my daughter and it didn't even irritate her eczema. " in 37 reviews
  • "I use this bar on a daily basis. It has helped reduce the itchiness of my dry skin and it's not heavily perfumed like some bath products are. My skin feels supple, smooth and moisturized after I shower. " in 10 reviews
Mikayl E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love how natural this soap is. The aloe feels absolutely amazing. It’s perfect after a day at the beach to soothe that sun kissed skin! It’s a little pricey but worth it! I would recommend this product !
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I stayed over a a friends house and saw this in her bathroom and since I didn't have any face wash I decided to give it a try and I loved how it left my skin feeling and how nice my skin felt after one use
Maia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Almost all of the big name soaps you get from big-box grocery stores are made containing loads of a substance called "fragrance" -- none of which the manufacturers publish any information on, and some very harsh for allergies. I was searching for something which had no absolutely no fragrances in it, and this one fit the bill perfectly.

It's got 3 ingredients. Saponified olive oil, water and salt. That's easy enough to remember. Now, on to the benefits I noticed right away.

First, it doesn't dry my skin out. I usually get particularly itchy after taking a shower. Large commercial brands do that to me, especially body washes which claim to moisturize. The Kiss My Face soap actually felt gentle and calmed down the itch some.

It doesn't make me feel like I just bathed in a vat of petroleum jelly. I hate that commercial (again, larger) brands use petroleum jelly, because it actually makes my body feel dried up and greasy. Yes, a comparison to body wash. Again, itchy. Kiss My Face washes off fairly completely, leaving only a slight, but pleasant scent of olive oil. If it leaves a residue, it's definitely not irritating. Just a word to all though, it picks up a slimy texture after it's been wet, but I'm fairly sure this is a property of olive soap.

It's nice to know that someone makes pure olive soap, and even if I can't get it at many of the big box stores, it's easy enough to find, cheap enough that I don't need to stare at the price point for hours on end and moisturizes better than any of the other brands I've tried. Yes, even the one with 2/3 lotion. As a side note, it lathers better than the tallow-based soaps I was used to. Also, it's Leaping Bunny and PETA cruelty-free certified.

Do I recommend Kiss My Face? Most definitely.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family really enjoys this bar soap. We have started using bar soap more often simply because they seem to last longer than the liquid soaps. This one is really nice and leaves hand both clean and soft. I wish it were easier to find in store, as I have to order online, but that's not a deal breaker. This really is a great soap!
Amanda M.
Indian Land, SC
Super moisturizing bar soap that seems to last for a good amount of time using it everyday in the shower. Has a pleasant smell and is gentle on the skin. Look forward to trying their other products and will definitely recommend to others.
Heather L.
Baltimore, MD

If you have acne-prone skin, do not--I repeat--DO NOT use this on your face. This bar gave me the worst acne of my life that took 2 years to clear up. I decided to try this as a facial cleanser when I was switching to more natural products. Unfortunately, I didn't know much about what oils my skin could tolerate at the time, and apparently this was not one of them. My current face cleansing routine now includes jojoba or apricot oil to remove makeup, followed by Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser for a second cleanse. My face is totally clear now. I just want to save anyone thinking of using this from the horrible breakouts that I had to endure. I can't comment on this as a body or hand wash, but I'm sure it would be pleasant to use on those areas.
Jennifer C.
Being a frequent hand washer, I was always struggling with dry, cracked hands, even when using moisturizing "beauty bars." The secret to keeping skin soft on overworked, over washed hands is using a totally natural, non- chemical, non SLS, non-detergent based bar like this one. No drying chemicals, this one is a definite winner, (especially if non toxic, natural products are important to you and your family.) The scent is fresh, but not overpowering, the price is very inexpensive, and this gigantic bar will last forever by your sink. If you are used to feeling like "soaps" strip your hands or body as you use them, try this. It cleans off dirt and excess oil while leaving your precious lipid barrier intact- the key to soft skin.
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Ernestine P.
Brawley, CA
I lived this bar even though I prefer to wash my face with a Ceta-phil face wash. It left my face feeling fresh, clean, soft, and moisturized. The oros is the bar having the alovera and olive oil, that's what I feel helps the bar soap be a face wash. The cons is.. It's a bar soap, so even though it has the oils, it general is Better being a hand soap. Your hands will be si soft. I love for my kids to use it, I know they'll have clean, moisturized hands after a full day's of School activities where they tend to get rough in the dirt.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
I will never buy any other soap, this is the only soap I have found that cleans effectively without drying me out or turning me bright red. And it's only a few dollars! I recommend it to everyone and have converted everyone I have suggested it to. The best part is that it works on all types of skin, so the whole family can use it! I use it in the shower on my face, body, and I use it to shave. You've got to try it!
Angela j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it made with natural ingredients?

Amazon