BY KISS MY FACE

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
My family and au love this product. I used it all summer. It doesn’t cause any skin reactions in my kids with sensitive skin, it is on the pricey side however I feel it is worth the price. We will be using this again this upcoming summer.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
love love this! I have a 14 month old and we used this on him this past summer! WAY better then any of the others we tried. I didn't have to replay tons of times only once! this is our go to for sure!
Hann M.
Yeah this product is not recommended from me it's doesn't protect you from the sun as much as it's supposed to
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Brianna J.
I put this everywhere! I refuse to go outside without it and now I buy it once it runs out. And it's very light for sensitive faces.
Kels L.
It is really light weight and it is very easy to take with you and it sprays evenly and the small isn't gross or over powering and it lasts a long time
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
Where do I begin, this product is amazing!! It sprays on evenly and doesn't leave a nasty residue or odor. It's super lightweight so you barely even know you applied anything. Love love love the protection it gives as well!
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
Easy to use sprayer and great coverage. I like using a spray with a sandy toddler so I’m not just rubbing sand into their skin.
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
It smells awful, Jesus christ. My cousin was staying at my house cause we were going to the beach and this product broke up. Oh my lordddd, the odor stay for days it was nasty. Just don't buy it.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This is amazing I would recommend it to anyone. It's affordable and works very well, I haven't burned on it yet. Haha I purchased at target
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?

Amazon