BY KISS MY FACE

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley I.
Willard, MO
Easy spray application! Much easier than rubbing in a lotion. The kids like that better as well!
Deborah C.
i would like for the SPF to be stronger, maybe 50. It is non greasy. Bought at Target, I believe.
Giselly A.
Anaheim, CA
I love the kiss my face baby's mineral air powdered spray lotion it works wonders! Love love it!
Angelica C.
Estancia, NM
Love keeping my skin protected smells really good I'd give it a 10 I think you guys would love it
mckenzie g.
Madisonville, TN
I use this on my little cousin and it works so well. isn't harsh and doesn't have an awful scent
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Kiss my face baby’s mineral powder spray is a great product to have on ha d during the Dummer!
Nicole M.
Saint Paul, MN
Worked well but didn't last long. Still got sun burned like a potato chip read as a peach kids.
Gabby F.
Love this product , use it often and surprisingly I do enjoy it. Would buy again! Definitely
Ashlee J.
West Pittston, PA
Amazing! Love that it's a spray and it's a light feel with a heavy SPF. Perfect for the kids!
Zoe H.
westfield, ma
I use this on my baby sisters face and body in the summer and she stays free from the sun!
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?