BY KISS MY FACE #27 in Baby Lotion

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Oh I didn't want to go live with me and I don't have a clue who I'm dating but I'm so confused about what it is about
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
Comes in great use when you have a little one that don't want to stay still. Works great and the price was fabulous.
tiffany t.
charlotte
this works so well get my baby very protected from the sun and it lasted a long time doesnt have the greasy feeling
Isabella A.
Hanover, pennsylvina
It deffenitly protects me from the sun I use to get sunburn all the time even in the winter and this is so helpful
Makayla M.
Taylor, PA
Lightweight & easy to use. You can buy any place sunscreen is available & online. Not pricey, smell is not strong.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Skin care that won’t irritate my super sensitive baby is a win weather it’s ugly or not this stuff is my favorite
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Love love love love this sunscreen! It’s great. It doesn’t have all the gross chemicals and it
Smells awesome.
Hann M.
Yeah this product is not recommended from me it's doesn't protect you from the sun as much as it's supposed to
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
Best products ever kiss my face is such an amazing brand that i think every one shouldhem a try give them a try
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
I have used this on my toddler and it seems to work well. goes on light and stays put for the recommended time.
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?