BY KISS MY FACE #27 in Baby Lotion

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
taylor s.
This product is very useful in the summer time because its sunscreen and you could get a sunburn if you don't use the product.
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
Easy to use sprayer and great coverage. I like using a spray with a sandy toddler so I’m not just rubbing sand into their skin.
heather s.
rome, ny
Finally an air powered sun screen with less chemicals. I love this, the smell isn't over powering and its super easy to apply.
sarah s.
I like the fact this product is so light, it doesn't cake on my skin. I would recommend to friends and family, great product.
Megan J.
Cibolo, TX
This is my favorite sun screen for my little ones. It works great so we have it Auto delivered by Amazon every other month.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the light weight product. Very easy to use and does the job. Long lasting and great for those with sensitive skin
Brittany H.
Elgin, SC
I love using this on my kids!!! This product actually last a good while before you have to reply it the second time!!!
allison b.
West Pawlet , VT
Super easy to apply and lasts a long time. Used on both of my boys at the lake and neither got burned. Would buy again
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Excellent facial sunblock doesn't leave a greasy feeing on your face and works well protecting your face from the sun
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?