BY KISS MY FACE #28 in Baby Lotion

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
missy l.
Cleona, PA
this was nice, i have very sensitive skin and i do buy baby products, wasy to apply, light and not greasy. i would probably use it again.
Taylor J.
Idabel, OK
I use this on my 10 month old every time we go to the lake or river! She has yet to get a sunburn, and her ski is straight ivory white!
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love using this product on my children . it isn't greasy and doesn't bother them like other brands nor does it irritate their skin.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love using the sunscreen on the kids it works great and is easy to apply just give a quick spray and the kids can run off againA
Nicole M.
As a "crunch, organic" mom, I felt safe using this on my infant. Easy to apply to wiggly bodies, the spray provided great coverage!
Aesha S.
Columbus, OH
Kiss my Face sun spray sunscreen is amazing. I like spraying makes is so much easier to keep it moving while outside exercising :)
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
This was my first try with this product on my siblings, and it was awesome! They loved it, I really loved it. It was easy to apply.
Jaime M.
Tampa, FL
This is awesome for babies and a lot easier than squirting lotion into your hand you just spray and go! No sunburn and happy kids.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Used this on my son at the beach and in the pool everyday. Smells so good and about the only one I can use on his sensitive skin
justa a.
I enjoy the aerosol spray off lotion I don't have to bother with hard-to-reach places and it's very convenient very minimal mess
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?