BY KISS MY FACE

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Veronica H.
Sayville , NY
Perfect mom product! The spray is easy to apply and didn't irritate sensitive skin. Its available at all major retailers and is the best product in our beach bag this summer.
Elaine B.
Fairfield, CA
I enjoy this brand in general because it typically has more natural ingredients. SPF 30 ensures that I get the proper sunscreen coverage. Also, I like the spray feature because it makes application very easy. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Francesca A.
I love kiss my face products because they are safe and non-toxic. I check the enviornmental working group for safe brands and Kiss My Face is not only safe but it works!
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
Where do I begin, this product is amazing!! It sprays on evenly and doesn't leave a nasty residue or odor. It's super lightweight so you barely even know you applied anything. Love love love the protection it gives as well!
Alexis M.
San Antonio, TX
Works so well while using this I haven't got sun burn when I spray it it sprays good sometimes when I use others they spray so weird I have to use my hands to spread it but always in up with wired tans or dark patches
Genesis G.
Royse City
I love this sooooooooooooo muchhh oh my gosh I used it all this summer on the beach every where I took it to everywhere I went and all my family used it I recommend this and yes I would buy it again it's great 😍😍😍😍😭😍😍
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
love love this! I have a 14 month old and we used this on him this past summer! WAY better then any of the others we tried. I didn't have to replay tons of times only once! this is our go to for sure!
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ
me and my family use this product only on the body. For face we apply something else by hand- as we don't want to inhale the aerosol. Also this product STINGS when it gets in your eyes.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
chaya b.
N Miami Beach, FL
I'm pretty lazy when it comes to applying lotion! Seems I'm always in a hurry and tell myself "next time" after a shower. Well this product has made it so much easier for people like me!
The product sprays easily and it doesn't take much. You do have to rub it in but it absorbs quickly and is very light. It smells of light coconut and no perfume smell. (I hate perfume smell!)
It leaves my skin feeling smooth. If you have really dry skin this lotion may not be the answer for you. But since I use it more consistently I'd have to say it's doing a great job for me.
It has a great locking cap. Easy to throw in gym or swim bag.
The best thing about this lotion is that it doesn't leave a heavy greasy feeling. It's light and smooth and does the job.
Love it.
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?

Amazon