BY KISS MY FACE

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I use this on my little guy he has very sensitive skin. this is gentle enough not to irritate his skin and moisturizes him well.
Nicole C.
boquete , chiriqui
It's my favorite sunscreen!
Have a grate smell and is not oily.
I think you can make a better waterproof that last longer.
Sabrina S.
I used this on my kids . I like the non greasiness of the product . It worked well and didn't feel like I had an ok scent
Ewelina J.
Easy to use , non greasy . Much easier then applying sunscreen lotion on a baby. Perfect for the diaper bag. A must have
Mayar S.
Egypt
Ilove u it so much i can not do with out it so beautiful but you should develop your self more and more to be the best
Shelley S.
Oshawa
Bought this to use on my grandkids when they come over. Sprays on very easily and I am very happy with the results.
ashleigh f.
shelburne
Worked good! Tried it on my step son and we were outside for a long time and he didnt have any burn.
Holly G.
North Petherton , Somerset
I always get burnt using this product!! my sister also got sunburnt on her back after using this!
Pixi jai V.
This is such a good sunscreen. It helps out from uv protection and keeps your skin super safe x
Becky T.
Kanata , ON
Love a spray sun screen! Easy to apply and even better when it’s made with natural ingredients!
leah n.
abbottstown, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?