BY KISS MY FACE

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break ou...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
My family and au love this product. I used it all summer. It doesn’t cause any skin reactions in my kids with sensitive skin, it is on the pricey side however I feel it is worth the price. We will be using this again this upcoming summer.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
love love this! I have a 14 month old and we used this on him this past summer! WAY better then any of the others we tried. I didn't have to replay tons of times only once! this is our go to for sure!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale , NJ
This mineral powder spray is just ok in my opinion. I wouldn’t use it again. I wanted to try something different and this was a bit disappointing as I didn’t think it would last long and it kept coming off !
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Erin E.
Portland
My kids love the kids my face mineral sunscreen; it’s like painting on their skin! Plus it makes my hat-refusing 1 year old look like Beetlejuice when I smear it all over his head.
Ashley H.
New Hudson, MI
I loved this one for my girls. It’s a brand I feel safe with and can trust. I can spray on them & then rub it into their skin. I highly recommend this product for kids & adults.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
I love the Kiss My Face brand and their sunscreens. This one is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and I'd say it works. The sprayer is a good fine mist and it's easy to use.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Love this brand (literally everything) it's all natural and fights free radicals. This stuff is gentle enough for baby yet strong enough for mom. Target has a great selection of kids my face products.
leah n.
York, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?