BY KISS MY FACE

New! Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Formulated for Ages 2+ Non-Nano Minerals 2 Tear Free 3 Fragrance Free Naturally nourishing mineral protection. Water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30. One Kiss is All it Takes to naturally nourish and protect! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and a Naturally Nourishing Antioxidant complex infused with Safflower, Aloe and Chamomile in a convenient air powered spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals, no parabens, oxybenzone, no animal ingredients or testing, no chemical propellants. Cruelty free. see more...

• How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?1 Answers
  • Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break ou...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tina Marie O.
Tina Marie O.
Johnstown, PA
I use this on my girls ages 3 & 4. And they love that it's not sticky or gooey. I love that I don't have to use a whole bottle of lotion to protect them from the sun!! I have used this several times as they both have my fair complexion and do not want them burned. This is so much better than those old wet lotions you have to rub in for 20 minutes to get the protection that you get from this spray! Definitely would recommend to friends & family!!
Nakita B.
Nakita B.
Everett, WA
I love this product for my daughter. It smells good. Goes on even. And it so gentle for her. We have been using it on her daily now that the weather has improved. And she has yet to get a burn and we spend most every day out side. I love the price love the product and intend to keep getting it.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Milton, FL
We were out at the river all day. I have four children and was amazed at how well this protected my kids face. I was worried about using a spray for the face area but it was really not uncomfortable to them at all. I would definitely recommend to other mothers with little ones.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Johnstown, PA
I purchased this sun screen for my daughter as we were traveling to the beach last summer. It came in a convenient formula and wasn't too greasy. However, it didn't perform as well as I expected and I will continue to stick to my current sunscreens that I use yearly.
Kimberly b.
Kimberly b.
It's a great sunscreen sprays on so that's great so there's less mess it's in the really cool container it has an easy turn now though so not to spill in my beach bag it didn't smell too heavy and really kept the sun burns away love it will use in the future
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Woodridge, NY
This sunscreen worked very well and kept my face feeling soft and smooth as well as dry while being protected from the sun. It exceeded my expectations because I'm used to sunscreen being oily and clogging my pores. I would recommend it to others
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Kiss my Face Babys Mineral air powdered Spray lotion spf 30 can be found at Ulta, Target, Wal-mart, Walgreens, Cvs and most local grocery stores. It is nicely packaged and easy to use. It sprays upside down too. I wish it didn't smell so strong.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I bought this for my 16 month son since he is walking now and loving going out. i can say it makes him a little white after i apply it but if works amazing i don't have reapply it after he goes in the water so its a plus as well.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Searsboro, IA
Where do I begin, this product is amazing!! It sprays on evenly and doesn't leave a nasty residue or odor. It's super lightweight so you barely even know you applied anything. Love love love the protection it gives as well!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Boston, MA
Although this product is a bit more expensive than the typical spray sunscreens I find that it isn't really worth the extra money. I like the fact that it is powered however I will stick with a higher SPF for less money
How long is the average application time? Is it water proof?
leah n.
leah n.
York, PA
Is this oil base do? I want to use this on my skin but I break out easily!