BY KISS MY FACE #80 in Sunscreen

Baby's first kiss mineral SPF 50 lotion safely and naturally nourishes and protects baby's delicate skin. Made with 100% naturally sourced mineral sunscreens and a naturally nourishing antioxidant complex infused with safflower, aloe and chamomile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn K.
Bristol
Review for: Kiss My Face Baby's First Kiss Mineral Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50, Tear-Free Sunblock for Kids, 4 Ounce
We LOVE Kiss My Face in this household! As a mom of a two year old and a four year old, we go through a lot of facial sunscreen during the summer months. We also own property in Southern Florida and we have an entire basket of this there! It’s never failed me and my kids have never had any adverse reactions to it. I’m a freak about what kind of lotions and sprays go on them as my four year old has gotten chemical burn from different products and has NEVER had any issue with the Kiss My Face brand!
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product on my daughter for the last few years. It does a great job at protecting her from the sun. A little bit goes a long way. My daughter isn’t a fan of me putting anything on her face but she was ok with this.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan of sunblock. Not a big believe in blocking out the sun out of my life. When I do go to the beach and sit in front of the sun for a prolonged amount of time. I use a bit of this baby sunblock and it works just as well as an adult sunblock
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen was okay. It was for my baby, and It was a bit thick of a consistency. But the price was okay. It didn’t really meet my expectations. Kiss My Face Baby's First Kiss Mineral Lotion Sunscreen SPF 50
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve always had great experiences. Never leaves the skin feeling greasy or oily. Great travel size to just throw in the bag to go to the beach or Pool. I recommend to all mothers and fathers as well it’s great
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
Review for: One Color
Love it. Great lathers on, matches to my color great so it doesn’t leave on a white film like normal sunscreen that you but at CVS! And it’s cheap in my opinion but worth the price also! I love it!!!!!!
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use quite a few different products from this line, and this is always in my beach bag. I like using baby products as they tend to be more gentle and don't have as many harsh chemicals (so I've been told). I like using this to touch up when I feel my skin getting a little too toasty and it blends in really well and keeps my skin from turning lobster red. No complaints here.
Alex C.
Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super good on the skin and mainly used for my face. I loved the bottle it came in because it was easy to spot in my beach bag. Soft. I broke out a little on my face from it but it was overall smooth and kept me from burning
Carla G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. It goes on so creamy and smooth and for the price so worth it. If you are looking for something gentle and that works for your little one, this is the way to go. Such a good brand!