BY KISS MY FACE #9 in Baby Sunscreen

Baby's first kiss mineral SPF 50 lotion safely and naturally nourishes and protects baby's delicate skin. Made with 100% naturally sourced mineral sunscreens and a naturally nourishing antioxidant complex infused with safflower, aloe and chamomile. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn K.
Bristol, VA
We LOVE Kiss My Face in this household! As a mom of a two year old and a four year old, we go through a lot of facial sunscreen during the summer months. We also own property in Southern Florida and we have an entire basket of this there! It’s never failed me and my kids have never had any adverse reactions to it. I’m a freak about what kind of lotions and sprays go on them as my four year old has gotten chemical burn from different products and has NEVER had any issue with the Kiss My Face brand!
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Not a big fan of sunblock. Not a big believe in blocking out the sun out of my life. When I do go to the beach and sit in front of the sun for a prolonged amount of time. I use a bit of this baby sunblock and it works just as well as an adult sunblock
Jennifer P.
I used this product on my daughter for the last few years. It does a great job at protecting her from the sun. A little bit goes a long way. My daughter isn’t a fan of me putting anything on her face but she was ok with this.
Teisha R.
Morgan City, LA
I love how gentle this is on my kids faces. The protection is awesome and it doesn’t burn their eyes once they’re in the water. It absorbs quickly and you don’t have to continually reapply it! I’ll definitely buy it again and recommend it to others!
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
Love it. Great lathers on, matches to my color great so it doesn’t leave on a white film like normal sunscreen that you but at CVS! And it’s cheap in my opinion but worth the price also! I love it!!!!!!
Alex C.
Orange , NJ
Super good on the skin and mainly used for my face. I loved the bottle it came in because it was easy to spot in my beach bag. Soft. I broke out a little on my face from it but it was overall smooth and kept me from burning
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
used this on my son this past summer and I am I love this is awesome thks is the only stuff k will buy from now on! I really didn't think it would work so good on a baby but it does!
G G.
I use quite a few different products from this line, and this is always in my beach bag. I like using baby products as they tend to be more gentle and don't have as many harsh chemicals (so I've been told). I like using this to touch up when I feel my skin getting a little too toasty and it blends in really well and keeps my skin from turning lobster red. No complaints here.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Kiss my face baby’s first sun screen is pretty good it goes on thick and stays put ... we tried this product out on our beach vacation and it kept our daughter from becoming a lobster ... I even used it on myself and actually liked it ... not too sticky and smells pleasant .