BY KISS MY FACE

Feel Fresh and Fragrant Kiss My Face Aluminum and Paraben Active Enzyme Deodorant is a gentle deodorant that can keep you smelling pleasant always. This deodorant contains active enzyme and can remain active for a long time after application. Once you apply the deodorant, you do not need to reapply it frequently as it lasts for a long time. After using it once, you can stay fresh with an alluring smell that lasts for hours. This gentle deodorant comes with special odor absorbing ingredients for heavy duty performance. Made of gentle ingredients Easy to use Provides long time coverage Kiss My Face Aluminum and Paraben Active Enzyme Deodorant is designed for long lasting performance. It contains only floral material. The deodorant is infused with baking soda for gentle yet effective protection against bad odors. The stick can help you feel dry even on the most humid and hot days. This deodorant is colorless and does not stain. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: With regular use of Kiss My Face Aluminum and Paraben Active Enzyme Deodorant, you can feel confident all day longer. This deodorant contains botanical ingredients to offer you gentle coverage. You Won't Find: Synthetic ingredients Get Started: Open the canister and spray the deodorant gently under your arms and other sweaty areas. see more...

Cece A.
This deodorant is useless. It was one of the first deodorants I tried when I switched over to natural deodorants. It smells wonderful but it does nothing in protecting you from body odor!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Keeps me dry all day. Just hard to find the peaceful patchouli scent. Love the natural ingredients.
Amber D.
Tucson, AZ
I was skeptical to switch to a more natural deodorant. I got a stick at Whole Foods and I must say I'm impressed. The smell is incredible. I love patchouli, nag champa, all of those incense smells. It lasts me a long workday, and holds off the sweat and smell. Love this, never going back to my old stuff.