BY KISS MY FACE

Anticavity Whitening with Fluoride Toothpaste ~ Cool Mint Freshness Longer Lasting Effectiveness Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Dermatologically Tested Allergy Tested Microbiogically Tested Certified Aloe Vera Gel Toothpaste with: Olive Leaf Extract Iceland Moss Peppermint Oil Xylitol If you regularly use this extraordinary toothpaste, stop reading and keep on brushing. First kiss? Welcome! Our mission: to bring you the most pure & natural products possible. Products that are widely effective, priced fairly and made with a healthy respect for our ever more fragile planet. We work to achieve these lofty goals with a smile. Thanks for trying our toothpaste. To all our devoted "kissers" thanks so much for your continued support, your encourage & those great product ideas. Keep smiling.... see more...

Kiss My Face Aloe Vera Anticavity Toothpaste Gel
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kiss My Face Aloe Vera Anticavity Toothpaste Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?