BY KISS MY FACE #87 in Bar Soap

Kiss My Face® Fragrance Free 86% Pure Olive Oil Soap.
86% pure olive oil for superior moisturizing. see more...

• Years ago, there was a little soap shop, that my sister and I frequ...1 Answers
Preeti S.
Preeti S.
Austin, TX
I have been using Kiss My Face olive oil soap for a year, and I won't let any other soap touch my face! I found it when I was searching for a soap that wouldn't make my skin itch all over after a shower. I can tell you that after years and years, my sensitive skin has never once itched after I used KMF!

The soap is mild, with a neutral scent, which is a big plus. It cleans great, but doesn't leave my skin dried out.

It's got 3 ingredients. Saponified olive oil, water and salt. That's easy enough to remember. Now, on to the benefits I noticed right away.

First, it doesn't dry my skin out. I usually get particularly itchy after taking a shower. Large commercial brands do that to me, especially body washes which claim to moisturize. The Kiss My Face soap actually felt gentle and calmed down the itch some.

It doesn't make me feel like I just bathed in a vat of petroleum jelly. I hate that commercial (again, larger) brands use petroleum jelly, because it actually makes my body feel dried up and greasy. Yes, a comparison to body wash. Again, itchy. Kiss My Face washes off fairly completely, leaving only a slight, but pleasant scent of olive oil. If it leaves a residue, it's definitely not irritating. Just a word to all though, it picks up a slimy texture after it's been wet, but I'm fairly sure this is a property of olive soap.

It's nice to know that someone makes pure olive soap, and even if I can't get it at many of the big box stores, it's easy enough to find and moisturizes better than any of the other brands I've tried. Yes, even the one with 2/3 lotion. As a side note, it lathers better than the tallow-based soaps I was used to. Also, it's Leaping Bunny and PETA cruelty-free certified.

Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap is the answer of all skin issues. Neutral in ph, no perfumes or dyes, and no harsh surfactants to dry the skin out. Keep this in mind; anytime you "clean" your skin, you wash away the oily barrier. But better to gently clean your skin. With Kiss My Face Olive & Aloe Bar Soap, you can maintain a natural ph balance to your skin
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
New Iberia, LA
Over the past three years I have had really bad eczema breakouts. Anyone with eczema knows how exhausting dealing with the symptoms associated with eczema patches. My main problem areas are all over my hands and forearms. The itching, the dryness, the rogh patches, the cracking of my skin; it's unbearable and overwhelming at times.

I have to admit while using this product I really appreciated the feeling it left my skin with after taking a shower. My skin was left feeling soft, nourished, hydrated and all the while still very clean. I didn't get a dryness at all. I highly recommend this product.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
My absolute favorite soap for showering! Winter or summer you get a bang for your buck because this soap lasts a long time you get three bars and one pack and it takes a very long time just to use up one bar I definitely recommend this soap, the smell might take some getting used to but I'm telling you want to it's on your skin it feels and smells amazing! Reminds me of lush products! And once again they are cruelty free and this only has two ingredients in it salt water and olive oil! Super amazing for your skin!
Aislene W.
Aislene W.
Millbrae, CA
I have ridiculously dry skin so finding a soap that doesn't make my skin tighten up is very difficult. Usually I buy an olive oil based body wash but I went to Tahoe this summer and forgot my wash at home and picked this up as a substitute. I wasn't too confident at first especially with Tahoe's hot, dry July weather but it did tremendously well. It left my skin feeling clean with no residue, had a very mild but clean sent, didn't dry my skin out, but took a bit of effort to work into a lather at first.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
Love these soaps! Addicted user for years now. I have very fair sensitive skin that does not like to naturally exfoliate on its on... If a soap has a slight fragrance forget it! Lol rash city. Wah, wah. This formulation is a miracle worker! The olive oil is very gentle and moisturizing, but yet effective to slough away dead skin with just a regular wash cloth or loofa. Convenient 3pk will last you... Definitely get your moneys worth just be careful to store out of direct water spray between uses.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Denton, TX

This soap is so straightforward it's refreshing... really refreshing. No perfumes, no added scent, no intrusion on your senses. Just olive oil soap. It cleans gently but effectively and leaves my whole body feeling clean and soft to the touch. Lathers nicely, but not excessively, and rinses very easily. Just a clean, fresh, soap. Great value, too. Soap lasts a long time. One thing, it's such a big bar and very rectangular that it's a bit cumbersome, but once it wears down a little, it's fine.
Luana C.
Luana C.
Trenton, NJ
Feels wonderful on the skin. They smell great. Super non-toxic I kissed the soap bar and there was no bitter toxic reaction. Great for baby care. i will be giving these as gifts as they are so great. why do the evil corporations wanna sell us bullcrap like soap with 30 different toxic chemicals and antibacterials( which are dangerous to be using all the time) instead of just putting pure things like this on a shelf. This is natural stuff and wonderful. Never buying other soap again
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
I absolutely love this soap! As a health minded individual who prefers to use products with a low environmental impact I felt this product was a great choice. Not only is it safe for the environment, it is also a safe choice to put on our bodies, and chemical free.The package was aesthetically pleasing, and it performed well as far as lathering and cleaning, so that was huge plus! If you choose to try this product, you won't be disappointed!
Cebrina D.
Cebrina D.
Carlsbad, NM
I tried kiss my face pure olive oil soap because I have a really hard time with dry skin after showering; even though I've tried multiple shower lotions and lotions after I got out of the shower. I've seen improvement after the first 3 days. I definitely would recommend it. It's not to oily and easy to apply. I use it once a day. It leaves my skin nice and soft and moisturized.
Vicky F.
Vicky F.
Aurora, CO
Kiss My Face Pure Olive oil Soap is one of my favorite bars of soap. Because it it fragrance free and 86% pure ingredients, it really does show in the health of your skin when using it. Not only do I like how it moisturizes and hydrated my skin, but I also loved the "glow" and the healthy feeling of my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who may have finicky skin!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Years ago, there was a little soap shop, that my sister and I frequented. I was smitten with the Olive Oil soap I used to buy there. I haven't found anything comparable since then. My skin is super dry in the cold months, and I found that olive oil soap worked wonders for it. Does this brand dry your skin at all, or leave residue? Are there any disadvantages you'd note?