BY KISS MY FACE

KISS MY FACE 1x 16 OZ COLD & FLU BATH SHOWER GEL, While it doesn't provide a cure, it sure does provide a dose of soothing comfort, And, you don't need to have a cold to be able to enjoy this popular pick-me-up with time-tested botanicals Eucalyptus, Fennel, Horehound and other aromatics, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• What this shower gel has that makes you feel better? 2 Answers
  • Does it have a strong scent?3 Answers
  • How does this benefit during cold & flu season?2 Answers
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
I got this as a gift and fell quite in love with it. It's very gentle on the skin and very affordable too. It's aroma filled the shower and helped my sinuses only con would be if you have extra sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend.
Casey S.
When I am feeling sick this stuff is amazing. I feel and look like an absolute mess, but when I use this in the bath or shower I feel so relaxed and at ease. Nothing else matters and just by that, I feel better.
Lyndee D.
I love to use this stuff when I have a cold. A nice warm bath always helps but when I add this it really helps to open my sinuses. It's soothing and relaxing and I love using it. I have bought it twice already.
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you are not feeling well or starting to come down with any cold, flu, nasal congestion - this shower gel is awesome. You can feel & smell it. The aromas open your nose, chest etc.
Laura B.
This shower gel is great when you are feeling stuffed up and achy from a cold or the flu, it is also nice if you are feeling sore from a rough workout.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great shower gel when feeling yucky! Really opens up my nasal passages and makes me feel refreshed! Smells great and is a great value
Rosangela D.
This really helps me feel better every times I take shower and I have a cold or the flu. This has a great fragance too
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
This still if great! helps to really open up your nasal passages as well as relax you when you feel sick:/
Rebecca S.
Arvada, CO
It smells nice even if you aren't feeling under the weather. No medicine smell at all, just essential oils.
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Oh lala as i said love this shower gel its really smells good and help your skin moisturize.love love this.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I've never heard of this. Where can you purchase?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Does it have a strong scent?
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Does this really work? It sounds cool.
Leslie S.
Does this product really help when you are sick?
Amanda R.
Paraguaná
What this shower gel has that makes you feel better?