Kiss My Face 2 in 1 Light Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free Olive & Aloe, 6 fl oz

BY KISS MY FACE

New br Air Powered Continuous Spray 2 in 1 Moisturize Soften Absorbs in Seconds 4 Lightweight Feel 5 For Extra Dry Skin 8 Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants 9 Fragrance Free Naturally Effective Cruelty-Free Air Powered Eco Friendly Paraben Phthalate Free No Animal Ingredients or Testing Get Air Kissed Go! br Here s a new angle on moisturizing! Air Powered spray to lightly kiss your skin leaving it moisturized in seconds. And, any-angled for hard to reach places. Our indulging formula has Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants like emollient rich Olive Extracts and healing Aloe. One Kiss Is All It Takes to give your skin a tropical treat. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
 I tried this a while ago I like it and I wanted to try the coconut send not too pricey I wasn’t  disappointed but I would definitely want to try other scent I might  like the more
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
This is my favorite vegan moisturizing lotion on the go. It makes staying moisturize and driving so easy to do. This lotion it's naturally effective and cruelty free, it absorbs in seconds, it's perfect for sensitive skin and it feels light weight. It has natural nourishing antioxidants that are fabulous for your skin.
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX
It's ok. I like that it's lightweight and I like the spray nozzle. I am just not a fan of the scent. You can really smell the olive oil more than I would like in a body product. The moisturizing qualities don't seem to last very long.
Ashley L.
Found this little gem for 4 bucks and was thrilled with it. I am suffering through a sunburn and the fact that you just spray this moisturizer on is Amazing. I Love that it is fragrance free and it has slow in it. It has been a life saver!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Very easy application... just spray and rub in. light weight and absorbs into skin quickly with no residue or thick feeling. leaves my skin feeling soft and rejunivated. definitely recommend
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I just started using aloe as a way to dry my oily akin out i wouls try this to make my skin less oily all day so i dont have to blot
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
It's a spray and I love that! It's great as an everyday moisturizer. You still have to rub it in but that's no downside to me.
Jane K.
Woodside
Love how lightweight this is and scent free it is. This is so good for summer time when you do not want a heavy lotion.
Lexii W.
plant city Florida
Kiss my face is wonderful. I love this product. This is amazing. And smell is just perfect. Just wonderful.
Justine K.
Fowler, MI
Will this leave my skin feeling oily?