BY KISS MY FACE

Do what comes naturally. With soothing olive oil and aloe vera. For face and body. Hope you love our shave. Theres never a dull moment with this moisturizing formula! Try all of our other soothing scents to expand your shaving experience. Supplement Facts: Aqua Potassium Myristate Sodium Myristate Propolene Glycol TEA Stearate Cocos nucifera Olea europaea Aloe barbadensis Tetinol Ergocalciferol Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E) Lecithin Citrus auranifolia Alchemilla vulgaris Saponaria officinalis L Mentha piperita Euisetum arvense Nastrurtium officinale Cymbapogon schoenanthus Salvia officinalis Hydrastis canadensis Citrus dulcis Arnica montana Hydroxyethylcellulose+ Methylparaben Propylparaben Sodium benzoate. Directions: Wet hands lather in palm and apply. Shave and rinse. Notes: This product contains no animal ingredients no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. pH Balanced 100% Biodegradable. see more...

Katie M.
Ithaca, NY
This product has its ups and downs. It's more environmentally friendly, and contains honest and safe ingredients. However, to me, it's honestly not unlike a cheap body wash. It FEELS like a cheap body wash. It smears about your skin and is quite streaky so you'll have some spots that are thicker than others. And it's not ideal if you need to make multiple passes with the razor because in one swipe it's all off and it leaves your skin absolutely bare and feeling that way a cheap bar of soap makes your skin feel (not moisturized and smooth) so there tends to be more friction the second time around. If you're the type who needs to do some post-winter maintenance (don't deny it--- we all slack from time to time), or shave your face or OTHER sensitive regions, I do not recommend this as your shaving cream. But for touch-ups on non-sensitive areas of your body, go for it.
Erica S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I own this in the travel size, and it is the only product I shave with. A little goes a long way. The best product I've found for eliminating ingrowns. Perfect for my sensitive skin.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This stuff is the best. I'm was trying to get away from the aerosol foam shave creams because they dry out my skin and I have tried a few shower soaps and creams that have let me down. This stuff changes the game. This cream really suds up, but also stays on your legs while you shave instead or dripping right off. It is super moisturizing and allows me to get such a close shave. I will keep using this shave cream for as long as they keep making it.
Megan C.
Cohoes
Purchased at: Target
Okay, I don’t care what anyone says this is my go to shave gel no matter what! My gyno recommended and I tried it. It’s super smooth and thick so my razor glides over sensitive areas. It’s environmentally friendly which is cool too. Only weird part is I think it kindve smells like oatmeal.
Blaire M.
Philadelphia
This is one of the few items I ALWAYS have backups of under my counter & buy in bulk. The mint scent is amazing. Use daily - makes shaving fun, with no cuts & super moisturizing. Better than any cream and lasts a while.
Jordan D.
Everett
Purchased at: Amazon
The best shaving cream I've tried. So silky and smooth, this cream helps prevent dry legs and underarms. And the ingredients are great!