BY KISS MY FACE

Lime is a natural cooling antiseptic that also acts as an astringent. Our key Lime moisture shave is a moisturizing formula containing highly effective natural essential oils extracts and vitamins. Ingredients: Aqua Myristic Acid Glycerin Stearic Acid Potassium Hydroxide Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Tocopheryl Acetate Retinyl Palmitate Allantoin Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract Alchemilla Vulgaris (Ladys Mantle) Extract Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Extract Citrus Aurantium (Lime) Fruit Extract Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root Extract Nasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf ExtractEucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil Citrus Aurantifolium (Lime) Fruit Oil Citrus Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil Hydroxyethylcellulose. see more...

Kiss My Face 0587915 Moisture Shave Key Lime - 11 fl oz
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kiss My Face 0587915 Moisture Shave Key Lime - 11 fl oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?