BY KISS

The Kiss Mini Travel Iron is a compact, 1/2" ceramic flat iron that heats up quickly. It serves the needs of precision styling, such as touch-ups, styling short hair, fixing bands and lifting roots. This 6" travel hair iron can fit in a purse,... see more...

Jazznea T.
I brought this flat iron a few years ago and every trip I take hell if I don't get to finish my look before work she goes in my bag. I like it because of the size and it gets to a great temperature to style both your hair and extensions, wigs etc.
Not a huge fan of the color cause I'm not a pink girl but still it's cute and works well and it gets the job done that's all that matters now originally I think I spent 25 dollars because it came in a double pack one normal sized and the mini itself but again good price and can't beat that . If you go on a place like Sam's beauty you can get that same double pack for like 12 bucks .
shonda b.
Cute easily packed for trips perfect for my daughters short hair to style or any kind of way