BY KISS

The Pro s Choice #1 Selling Nail Glue. Sets in 3 seconds. Bonds & repairs artificial nails, tips, wraps & natural nails. Professional manicure products. Hydroquinone-free. . see more...

• How long have your nails stayed on with this glue? 2 Answers
  • How long does this nail glue typically last for?3 Answers
  • I have this glue and just used it last night to apply my fake nai...2 Answers
Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue
  • "I love using this glue when I do my nails, it dries super fast." in 2 reviews
  • "The one tip I can give is make sure your bottle doesn't fall over." in 1 review
  • "Overall this glue is amazing and it last a very long time, don't put the nail glue in hot places I wouldn't recommend it !" in 1 review
  • "It works very well and dries super fast." in 1 review
  • "It is fast drying and it hold my nails really well." in 1 review
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best nail glue. Not only does it dry fast, but it holds on to nails like no other. I can easily get a week out of false nails with this stuff, but normally it is more like 9 or 10 days. I have even used this stuff in a pinch to glue a heel back to a pair of flats. Two months later and they haven't budged. Lol. Love this this nail glue! The only issue I do have is that once it goes so far down, I can have a difficult time getting it out.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
This glue isn't bad. For the most part is keeps artificial nails in place. In most cases, it's better than the one they give you in the sets of nails. It dries really fast too which is definitely a plus. The only con is that you have to keep it upright all the time or else the glue spills into the lid and you'll pretty much never get it open again. I don't think I've ever finished a bottle because it always ends up falling over and gluing itself closed.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely LOVE this nail glue. I've tried other brands and this is the only one that I can actually say makes me fake nails last for up to two weeks straight. If I do something really really rough to a nail, of course it will pop off, but normal day to day use of my hands and nails (even more than normal day to day use honestly) won't do a thing to affect the strength of this glue. It's always so cheap too, it's just the best
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this product! It instantly dries and last for a long period of time, I use this glue whenever I'm feeling fancy to use fake nails or whenever i have an event... I recommend this glue because if you're rushing somewhere u can easily apply it, and it can save you sooo much time by drying fast
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Just got my nails done for the first time in a long time and I can whole heartedly say this is going to be my saving grace because I'm a hot mess with nails so just having some on hand is quite perfect for me and this is going to help me so much just to have with me in my purse plus it's cheap!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
I'm a fan of this glue for fake nails! I've never had any complaints & I used quite frequently for applying and securing my fake nails. It is pretty reasonable priced and worth every dollar! Definitely would buy again if I wore fake nails again.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Frankfort, KY
Works as well as any other brand. It is only nail glue so nails do pop off sometimes. Sometimes it's hard to apply because it gets everywhere and is obviously sticky if you use too much. I would recommend tho
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dries super fast and strong on contact! Gives your nails the longest long wear possible. A lot of sets that I've found you can get 2 for under $3. Compared to other brands it's definitely my first choice!
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very well! I use it with my fake, glue-on nails. It dries quickly on your skin so be careful not to glue your fingers together. I got it at Target.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
This glue is awesome a little goes along way ! Be careful applying it because it definitely is concentrated and your skin will peel off
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
How long does this nail glue typically last for?
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this nail glue keep the fake nail on?
Safaa S.
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have this glue and just used it last night to apply my fake nails. Ive already had to reapply nails about 5 times, they keep popping off. One came off while i flipped my blanket off to get out of bed. I cant imagine washing dishes or other things you ladies are able to do. So my question is what am I doing wrong? How are you applying/using this to make your nails last so lomg?
Jasmin Z.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it keep nails on?
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Phoenix, AZ
How long have your nails stayed on with this glue?