BY KISS

The Pro s Choice #1 Selling Nail Glue. Sets in 3 seconds. Bonds & repairs artificial nails, tips, wraps & natural nails. Professional manicure products. Hydroquinone-free. . see more...

• How long have your nails stayed on with this glue? 2 Answers
  • How long does this nail glue typically last for?3 Answers
  • I have this glue and just used it last night to apply my fake nai...2 Answers
Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue
  • "I love using this glue when I do my nails, it dries super fast." in 2 reviews
  • "The one tip I can give is make sure your bottle doesn't fall over." in 1 review
  • "Overall this glue is amazing and it last a very long time, don't put the nail glue in hot places I wouldn't recommend it !" in 1 review
  • "It works very well and dries super fast." in 1 review
  • "It is fast drying and it hold my nails really well." in 1 review
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's are only two (but important) things I look for in a nail glue: the length of time the nails stay on, and the ease of application. This glue gets a 5/5 for the length of wear. I just used this glue for the first time a couple weeks ago and this is the longest I've ever had artificial (self-applied) nails stay on. The ease of application gets a 4/5. This glue is incredibly difficult to get out of the bottle. You literally have to have the strength of a vice grip in your hands to get this on. However, once it's on, it's simply amazing. My nails have stayed on for two weeks without any lifting. Will definitely be repurchasing this.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail glue truly holds up to it's nail as it really does dry extremely fast. However, I always have a problem with this glue as I'm never able to finish an entire bottle because the glue dries to the cap making it impossible to open. I have tried soaking the bottle in nail polish remover and scraping the lid open, but to no prevail it doesn't open.  It really isn't a big deal I could always just buy another bottle because it costs about $3.
Amanda C.
East Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This keeps the nails stuck on for a fact. I bought mine from CVS. I have used this multiple times and this for a facts is a great brand. It is not pricey for the value at all and I would definitely buy this again. The quality is awesome ūüĎŹūüŹĹ
Caleigh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely fast drying, much faster than the glue that normally comes with fake nails. I used it to keep my fake nails on for almost 3 weeks! The nails were only supposed to last for a week.
Delilah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best and my favorite nail glues. I love doing my nails at home and i find if i do it at night nails set really well. I have 4 kids, dishes by hand, bathe 3 out of 4 of my kids myself, laundry, cooking and my nails will last at least 2 weeks with this glue!!!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss is one of my favorite brands when it comes to nails. They have such
a wide variety of products to make your nails look amazing. You can
find their products at just about any store that sells nail products.
Their products are also cheap and great quality. Kiss is a brand I love,
use, and trust. Their nail glue is great! It applies smooth and even, the drying time is very quick! These are great quality and I highly recommend them!
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I applied Kiss nail glue to a natural nail that had broken jaggedly and below the mail bed line. This glue worked amazingly in just a few seconds. Once glued, I was able to polish and then top coat. I give it 5*****!! Awesome price point and available everywhere.
Daisyna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this glue when I apply press on nails. It dries down really fat and my press ons will last me up to a week, sometimes more. The only real down fall about this is that, like with most nail glues or glues in general, the top will be glued down if not secured properly (this will also cause the product to clump on the outside and dry down).
If you make sure to properly close it each time you use it, this glue can last you a long time which is cool. Honestly I love keeping one of these handy in my purse
Imani T.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nail glue is very strong and it does dry very quickly. The two-star rating comes from the fact that the glue does not hold. It will probably last about a day and then your nail is off again. I don't recommend you buying this if you want long-lasting glue.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss makes the BEST nail products! This nail glue is awesome for gluing on plastic nails or repairing broken nails. It is fast working, and mess free for the most part! I recommend everyone to try this nail glue if you love doing Salon looking nails at home!
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
How long does this nail glue typically last for?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this nail glue keep the fake nail on?
Stephanie O.
Phoenix, AZ
How long have your nails stayed on with this glue?
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it keep nails on?
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any good suggestions on a cheap but a great working nail glue ?