BY KISS

The Pro s Choice #1 Selling Nail Glue. Sets in 3 seconds. Bonds & repairs artificial nails, tips, wraps & natural nails. Professional manicure products. Hydroquinone-free. . see more...

• How long have your nails stayed on with this glue? 2 Answers
  • How long does this nail glue typically last for?3 Answers
  • I have this glue and just used it last night to apply my ...2 Answers
Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue
  • "I love using this glue when I do my nails, it dries super fast." in 2 reviews
  • "It works very well and dries super fast." in 1 review
  • "It is fast drying and it hold my nails really well." in 1 review
  • "The one tip I can give is make sure your bottle doesn't fall over." in 1 review
  • "Overall this glue is amazing and it last a very long time, don't put the nail glue in hot places I wouldn't recommend it !" in 1 review
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
There's are only two (but important) things I look for in a nail glue: the length of time the nails stay on, and the ease of application. This glue gets a 5/5 for the length of wear. I just used this glue for the first time a couple weeks ago and this is the longest I've ever had artificial (self-applied) nails stay on. The ease of application gets a 4/5. This glue is incredibly difficult to get out of the bottle. You literally have to have the strength of a vice grip in your hands to get this on. However, once it's on, it's simply amazing. My nails have stayed on for two weeks without any lifting. Will definitely be repurchasing this.
jewelz p.
Los angeles, CA
When I’ve used this glue to put on my artificial nails it sticks on quick but the gold isn’t very long lasting. I have had to re do my nails within 3 days when I use this glue so I guess it’s good in a bind. It does leave my nails a bit sore and if it touches my skin it makes it red and inflamed.
Allie B.
Evansville
This nail glue is great. It bonds extremely fast, which allows for a stronger bond and less frustration. I find that my nails are able to stay on for up to two weeks when using this nail glue. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so. Holy grail nail glue.
Arielrose G.
pawtucket
I do my nails by myself instead of the skin and love using this nail glue. A little definitely goes along way with this product and it’s easy to apply to the nail. It leaves the nail stuck and doesn’t loosen up! Great product I always repurchase!
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
This nail glue truly holds up to it's nail as it really does dry extremely fast. However, I always have a problem with this glue as I'm never able to finish an entire bottle because the glue dries to the cap making it impossible to open. I have tried soaking the bottle in nail polish remover and scraping the lid open, but to no prevail it doesn't open.  It really isn't a big deal I could always just buy another bottle because it costs about $3.
ashlee w.
This is the best nail glue at the drugstore. I am constantly doing my own nails, popping on fake ones changing out colors, what have you. If you properly clean and buff your nails before application of fake nails this glue will last for a very long time. I've gone a week without having one pop off. I love that it's tiny enough to keep in my pocket if I do have break. It's quick, easy and very affordable. I highly recommend.
Carly Q.
Hill City
This is really good nail glue!! I do my own acrylics and this works great. It dryer super fast. You only need like a pin size of glue that’s how good it works lol. Would definitely recommend if like doing your nails! ☺️
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Amazing glue for a great price of around 3.00! I buy this even over the expensive brands. Very easy to use also. The only thing I could pick about is that it dries and you can't get the lid off. So be very careful about getting the glue on the applicator.
Jessika A.
This nail glue has really worked so so well for me. The glue dries fast and clear. It makes the nail feel secure, and they really do seem glued on very well. I’ve never used a nail glue before, but now I think I have to make the switch to drug store fake nails.
Amanda C.
east hartford , CT
This keeps the nails stuck on for a fact. I bought mine from CVS. I have used this multiple times and this for a facts is a great brand. It is not pricey for the value at all and I would definitely buy this again. The quality is awesome 👏🏽
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this nail glue keep the fake nail on?
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
How long does this nail glue typically last for?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Would you recommend this? Is it good to use?
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Any good suggestions on a cheap but a great working nail glue ?
Stephanie O.
Phoenix, AZ
How long have your nails stayed on with this glue?

back