BY KISS

The Pro s Choice #1 Selling Nail Glue. Sets in 3 seconds. Bonds & repairs artificial nails, tips, wraps & natural nails. Professional manicure products. Hydroquinone-free. . see more...

• How long have your nails stayed on with this glue? 2 Answers
  • How long does this nail glue typically last for?3 Answers
  • I have this glue and just used it last night to apply my fake nai...2 Answers
Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue
  • "I love using this glue when I do my nails, it dries super fast." in 2 reviews
  • "It is fast drying and it hold my nails really well." in 1 review
  • "It works very well and dries super fast." in 1 review
  • "The one tip I can give is make sure your bottle doesn't fall over." in 1 review
  • "Overall this glue is amazing and it last a very long time, don't put the nail glue in hot places I wouldn't recommend it !" in 1 review
ashlee w.
This is the best nail glue at the drugstore. I am constantly doing my own nails, popping on fake ones changing out colors, what have you. If you properly clean and buff your nails before application of fake nails this glue will last for a very long time. I've gone a week without having one pop off. I love that it's tiny enough to keep in my pocket if I do have break. It's quick, easy and very affordable. I highly recommend.
Sharon P.
Since I found it, this has been the only nail glue I repeatedly buy. To save money and time I do my own nails at home and this glue ensures that the nails stay on for nearly two weeks. It can endure a lot and holds up amazingly. 100% recommend this to anyone who does their own nails and need a glue that is practically like those used by professionals.
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
There's are only two (but important) things I look for in a nail glue: the length of time the nails stay on, and the ease of application. This glue gets a 5/5 for the length of wear. I just used this glue for the first time a couple weeks ago and this is the longest I've ever had artificial (self-applied) nails stay on. The ease of application gets a 4/5. This glue is incredibly difficult to get out of the bottle. You literally have to have the strength of a vice grip in your hands to get this on. However, once it's on, it's simply amazing. My nails have stayed on for two weeks without any lifting. Will definitely be repurchasing this.
Jessica R.
If I could give this no stars, I totally would. I bought this and I don’t know if I just received a bad batch or what, but it was SO sticky and didn’t even come out of the bottle. I feel like what I bought was old, I’m willing to try again.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
This nail glue truly holds up to it's nail as it really does dry extremely fast. However, I always have a problem with this glue as I'm never able to finish an entire bottle because the glue dries to the cap making it impossible to open. I have tried soaking the bottle in nail polish remover and scraping the lid open, but to no prevail it doesn't open.  It really isn't a big deal I could always just buy another bottle because it costs about $3.
Monica T.
Riverside, CA
This is hands down the best nail glue to use for fake nails. I even use it to glue things together if I don’t have any super glue around the house. I even use it if I break a nail that I had gotten done at the nail salon. I would definitely recommend this glue.
Amanda C.
East Hartford , CT
This keeps the nails stuck on for a fact. I bought mine from CVS. I have used this multiple times and this for a facts is a great brand. It is not pricey for the value at all and I would definitely buy this again. The quality is awesome 👏🏽
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I use this for the kiss nails and for tips I put on to dip. It has great hold and very affordable price. I buy mine at Wal-Mart. I also use the brush on glue as well.
Caleigh A.
Extremely fast drying, much faster than the glue that normally comes with fake nails. I used it to keep my fake nails on for almost 3 weeks! The nails were only supposed to last for a week.
Delilah S.
One of the best and my favorite nail glues. I love doing my nails at home and i find if i do it at night nails set really well. I have 4 kids, dishes by hand, bathe 3 out of 4 of my kids myself, laundry, cooking and my nails will last at least 2 weeks with this glue!!!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
How long does this nail glue keep the fake nail on?
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
How long does this nail glue typically last for?
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Would you recommend this? Is it good to use?
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Any good suggestions on a cheap but a great working nail glue ?
Stephanie O.
Phoenix, AZ
How long have your nails stayed on with this glue?