MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss
Kiss Maximum Speed Nail Glue

Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue

The Pro s Choice #1 Selling Nail Glue. Sets in 3 seconds. Bonds & repairs artificial nails, tips, wraps & natural nails. Professional manicure products. Hydroquinone-free. .

Has anyone tried the KISS speed nail glue to apply press on nails? if so, what was your thoughts on the product? Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue ?
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue? Does anybody know how long this glue last ? I want to get into doing my own nails and I need a good glue
I do my own nails at home and am wondering if this nail glue is long lasting?
Start your review of Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love using this glue when I do my nails, it dries super fast.in reviews
Overall this glue is amazing and it last a very long time, don't put the nail glue in hot places I wouldn't recommend it !in reviews
The one tip I can give is make sure your bottle doesn't fall over.in reviews
It works very well and dries super fast.in reviews
It is fast drying and it hold my nails really well.in reviews
shanti C.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by shanti C.
Very messy! I recommend their BRUSH-ON nail glue. I recently purchased it for $3.99 + tax ! I like to purchase nail glue on the side. The one included with press on’s are pretty cheap!
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Ana W.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best glue ever! Little bottle but lasts so long, 5 seconds enough to glue nails if you press firmly and all over nail. Just one drop and nail on the place! With this glue I’m not afraid touch and do anything. It works with any nails, on pictures Amazon ones no name. Just like went to salon, but instead of 3h and $$ spend 15 minutes and almost 0$, sitting on the couch literally. Love it 🥰
Athena R.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Athena R.
Tried and true nail glue! This has been a staple in my self care for years. A little goes a long way and supplies a super strong hold. I'm tough with my hands & I had a fresh set for almost a week! As with any nail glue, the scent is harsh until dried.
bridget L.
Louisville, KY
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by bridget L.
Purchased at: Target
I have a love hate relationship with this nail glue. While it does dry quick, it sometimes doesn’t hold on the nail if not prepped right. I usually use nails with glue already on them and just add extra to keep them on longer. When I do press ons like this these don’t stay on long. Hopefully my nails last a few days this time instead of one
natalie D.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by natalie D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super Strong durable nail glue so long lasting the price is amazing and cannot be beat I love how readily available all the snail glue is! Lasts longer than a week of applied correctly must have for any nail artist!!
Emily D.
WILDWOOD, MO
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Emily D.
This is the only nail glue that I use. I haven't had the best luck with others, even of this brand. This one dries super fast and is strong. I don't have to worry about my nails popping off. I have even accidentally ripped one of my own nails because the glue is so strong and I accidentally put too much.
Jessica H.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this nail glue the only flaw is that if you put those nails on crooked you are not getting them off easy. I will take that as a good thing because at least I’m confident when I put the nails on they are not coming off.
Mailyn D.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Mailyn D.
This is a good glue for fake nails it’s a good size Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue is durable and the best thing is that dry fast
Rosemarie R.
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Using the kiss nail glue for my fake long nails is very nice first time using I like it stick so good it is easy to put it on #kiss #glue 👍
Sasha A.
Metairie, LA
Kiss® Maximum Speed Nail Glue uploaded by Sasha A.
Good, but doesn't last as long as it used to. Comes off within 2 days after initial application, then when you reapply it stays better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darlease H.
il y a 8 mois
Maricruz L. il y a 8 mois
It’s really durable, my nails lasted a good 3/4 days but could’ve lasted longer if they were a different shaped nail.
NDCM M.
Katy, TX
il y a 10 mois
Candy M. il y a 9 mois
The glue my nails they last about a week maybe few extra days. I wash hands a lot and do dishes.
Sarai C.
Lakewood, OH
il y a un an
Katelyn F. il y a un an
The only way I know is to soak your nails in acetone for up to 30 minutes. If there’s any glue left I’ll lightly file/buff it off.