BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay

Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay

Includes: Pink Gel Glue 2g (0.07 oz.), manicure stick, mini file Exclusive Pick and Press technology Long lasting Masterpiece jewels

how are they used ?I've always wanted to use them but I don't know how to use them, I'm very interested as I like to have my nails fixed
Hola quisiera saber cuanto duran las uñas acrilicas
I want to try it and how long they last?
Start your review of Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay!
Mariam  T.
Riverside, CA
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Mariam  T.
Sooooo pretty! These nails are beautiful. The shape is really pretty. There are lots of sizes to choose from. I haven’t had them on for more than a day to comment on the quality of how long they last.
Crissy  A.
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Crissy  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time trying these press on nails and they are awesome! I love the design! I’ve had them on for a week now and they have held up great! It comes with 30 nails which is a plus! I will definitely buy again!
Amber W.
San Antonio Texas
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Amber W.
This Press on nails are awesome. Had to use for a last min event and didn't have the time to go to the nail salon. Easy to put on and durable. I ended up keeping them after my event and they lasted 2 weeks probably could have been even more but I was ready for a new set. Definitely recommend getting this particular set or any other ones from this line they are so pretty!
Caitlin L.
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Caitlin L.
Love since I can’t get my nails done right now and they apply was easy and fast . I don’t think they need improvement but I wil say my rite had the for only 5 bucks so I grabbed them lol definitely recommend
Marcela M.
Compton
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Marcela M.
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Marcela M.
Purchased at: Target
I bought a couple of sets to “test” their durability before actually wearing them out to an event. So far i love them. I did buy a kiss brand glue with a brush since the glue that comes with nails normally sucks and dries out quick, and i didn’t know if one of the nails was going to pop off and need to be glued back on. So far so good. They are staying on nicely including the ones i did glue with the glue that came with the package. I did file a couple of nails and it wasn’t much of a challenge. I’d also say the variety of sizes are plenty to find your right fit. I recommend these
Jacy J.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I got so many compliments on these nails when I wore them. The bling really stands out. I will definitely buy them again. I recommend 100%
member-966251
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by member-966251
These are a beautiful set of artificial nails that I own by Kiss Masterpiece called (Evertime I Slay) these nails are lovely and very easy to apply. I also recommend rather than using the glue that you purchase the nail adhesive tabs to apply the nails, it's safer, non-toxic and a healthier alternative for yourself and will be less damaging on your natural nails. You can purchase the nail adhesive tabs on amazon. These nails you can find at your local Walgreens pharmacy.😘🥰♥️🥳🙌🎉❤
Jennifer  W.
Canton, IL
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Jennifer  W.
I just starting using these a few days ago and first impressions is that I love how they look!! Their selection and different styles are awesome! Was pretty simple to apple, however if I had to choose between the stickers for application or the glue it’s self I would definitely choose the glue just because it looks more bulky and noticeable. The nails settle better into your real nails using the glue, looks more real!
Shaundra  J.
Charlotte, NC
Kiss Masterpiece False Nails - Everytime I Slay uploaded by Shaundra  J.
These nails are bomb! They look natural and last for 2 weeks minimum. I received lots of compliments and was asked was these nails SNS. Nope KISS! Lol definitely worth the $10.
Isabel T.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these nails. They look so cute and I got so many compliments. They were honestly such good substitute when I couldn’t go get my nails done. They last a decent amount of time if you’re willing to constantly glue them back on which I didn’t mind and they’re honestly just very stylish.