MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss
Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt

Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt

iss this product any good ?
Are magnetic lashes easier to apply than glue?
ıs it good product ?
Start your review of Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt!
Jessica S.
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Jessica S.
These were so great and so easy to apply. Just apply the liner, wait a few seconds and apply the lashes on top! They actually stay on all day, except maybe on a very windy Chicago day. I will keep using them! And I do believe they’ll last longer since you’re not applying glue to them!
Ana L.
Essex Jct, VT
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Ana L.
Let me start by saying that I don’t wear falsies very often at all. For someone who feels comfortable with makeup in general and not so comfortable with false eyelashes application, I’d give this a 4. The eyeliner is great! A much better option than the standard glue out there and it applies really nicely. The eyelashes are challenging to keep it in place when you’re first applying, especially around the inner part of your eyes. Once they are in place, they look great! See photo, one eye is with the falsies, the other one isn’t.
Anja B.
Annapolis, MD
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Anja B.
I’m not a daily user of fake eyelashes but I thought this was a really cool idea I cut down the lashes so that they weren’t as big to give a more natural look, but I think it’s really cool that the magnet sticks to the eyeliner and makes application a lot easier!
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Heather J.
I am OBSESSED with these lashes. If you struggle using glue on lashes (like me), please run to the store and get these magnetic lashes and THANK ME LATER!🙏🏼 All you need is a thin layer of their magnetic eyeliner and these lashes stay in place ALL NIGHT. Seriously. Even an all day outdoor wedding in the heat. ☀️ Not to mention you can easily remove the lash and readjust it which is why these are so easy to use. I readjusted these a few times before I got the perfect spot😻
connie R.
Hayward, CA
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by connie R.
To give a fair review, I tested this on 4 different occasions and not just my first impressions. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the lashes. it was easy to apply, the liner didn't take long to dry and the lashes stayed on (*mostly). the reason why I'm giving 4 stars is because the first and second time I wore them they stayed on well but the third and 4th time, I had to mess with them for a while before it stayed or i got it to stay but an hr later a piece is off. Note that lashes weren't falling off per say but one of edges was being stubborn and didn't want to stay making me take a couple tries. I would definitely use them again as it was so easy to work with.
vivian P.
I love falsies, I’ve always struggled glueing my inner corner and sometimes it would stick out.. but these make it so much easier. You get a wing liner and a secured lash in one. If you’re a beginner to falsies, I recommend this.
Keri H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Keri H.
I have never worn fake eyelashes before and was unable to successfully get these to work. I am sure they are great for someone that loves fake eyelashes.
Hannah H.
Hendersonville, TN
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Hannah H.
I received these lashes for free from Influenster! I have trouble applying false lashes with glue so these are SO much better for me! They come with a magnetic eyeliner that is long lasting and helps keep your lashes on all day and only takes about 30 seconds to put them on! I am so thrilled to try these out and I will probably never go back to glue again. Thank you, Influenster and Kiss!
Glenna B.
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Glenna B.
I'm not a big fan of falsies on me, other people they look great. These were pretty on and easy to get on, but I felt them. I guess you eventually get over that, but they did look pretty natural.
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength, Kmel02 Tempt uploaded by Raisa H.
Wow!!!! This lashes are amazing. I almost felt like I have nothing on my eyes. Will be able to use multiple times for sure. They look gorgeous on eyes!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cara W.
Camden, SC
Eliana L. il y a 2 mois
They do but low key I feel like they are just going to fly off if I blink wrong
Sharese S.
Monticello, MN
stacye P. il y a 2 mois
So far I have worn and taken off 4 days and they’re still in good shape
Sharese S.
Monticello, MN
Lori B. il y a un mois
I use only Albolene to take off all hard to remove makeup. I double cleanse with this as my first step, then a cleanser such as Cerave, but you wouldn’t have to do a second cleanse if you didn’t want to.