MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss Products, Inc.
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice

Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice

by Kiss Products, Inc.

92% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

LINE, LASH, DONE! Magnetize your makeup routine with the NEW KISS Magnetic Eyeliner. The revolutionary liner –designed to attract, hold and position magnetic lashes right onto your lash line– is about to change the way women apply lashes! Available in an eyeliner/eyelash kit or sold separately.

The new KISS Magnetic Lashes have five DOUBLE-STRENGTH magnets for precise and secure application. Used with KISS Magnetic Eyeliner, these Faux Mink lashes will stay locked in place from day- to-night! Available in 5 lash styles.

BENEFITS:

• Quick & easy liquid application
  • Long-Lasting
  • Wind-resistant
  • No-Smudge
  • Reusable
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Biotin infused formula
  • Safe formula, formulated without silicone, synthetic fragrances and dyes, parabens, and formaldehyde

HOW TO USE:

• SHAKE BOTTLE before use!
  • Line eyes with KISS Magnetic Eyeliner along the lash line and wait until formula is dry.
  • Apply Magnetic Eyeliner Lashes onto the applied eyeliner.
  • To remove, wet a cotton swab with an oil-based makeup remover, and gently wipe away eyeliner.

Tips:

• Securely store your lashes away in the magnetized carrying case for re-use.
  • Pair KISS Magnetic Eyeliner with your favorite regular eyeliner to create your desired look!
  • Make sure to fully draw in the KISS Magnetic Eyeliner where the magnets will be touching for secure application.

Are these easy to put on and do they irritate your eyes If you wear them for a long period?
How’s the eyeliner?
Does this actually work,does it for real stick on the lash and not move?
Start your review of Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice!
How would you rate this product?
Pelham, NY
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Sidalia A.
This was my first time trying magnetic lashes and I was SUPER skeptical at first but after trying them I want to throw out all my regular glue based lashes and switch them for magnetic ones!! They go on so easily and are way more comfortable to wear than glue based ones. I’m super excited about this discovery!!!
Grand Bay, AL
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Selena M.
I have always been intimidated by false lashes. These take the guess work out of it. The liner is no fuss, glides on smoothly. The lashes just lock into place and actually look good. I will purchase these in the future, no doubt.
Lafayette, IN
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Jerri Sue A.
beautiful lashes and worked perfectly. I have been wanting to try on magnetic lashes and I am glad I got the chance to I love them and they help with any makeup look to pull it to yhe next level.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Nicole T.
These lashes are so good! The liner is great too! So easy to apply. And the lashes stay all day! And the lashes are so pretty!
West New York, NJ
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Cristina A.
These actually work pretty well the only thing that weirds me out is I’m not sure how safe of a product these actually are because it’s a very new thing in life . If your someone who is sensitive I would read everything inside the product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Wendy A.
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Wendy A.
It’s magnetic! That in itself is really cool. It takes a minute to get it figured out. First, I suggest allowing one application of eyeliner to dry and then going over it again. Let the second coat dry completely before setting your lashes. The eyeliner is shiny. I thought this would look weird, but honestly the lashes get all the attention. Unless you are going with a thick line for your eyeliner, you won’t notice the shine. I was surprised by how well the lashes took to the liner. I was worried they would feel like they were barely hanging on. That was not the case at all. Those babies were sturdy! Getting the liner off is no joke, just be patient and gentle. Get them, play around with them and then bat those lashes like you’re trying to make a windstorm!! #startwithtarget #contest #complimentary #voxbox #eyelashes #fauxmink #magnetic @Influenster @target @KISSproducts
Burbank, CA
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Jessica G.
So, I have fairly round, deep set eyes. I’ve always said I have Disney Princess eyes. Lol. I used to do my makeup to make them look rounder, more open. Now my makeup is meant to elongate them into more of an oval shape. That being said, I have a hard time finding lashes that will work with the shape of my eye. I always have to cut them and just only have them be like a half lash. My eye shape just makes it hard for the corners to stay down if the middle is down. I have...I think four pairs of these magnetic lashes by Kiss. Cutting these sucks because you can’t cut off the end with two magnets, and then you end up cutting off the part that is more tapered. It works, but they don’t look as blended as I’d like. This is a nice shape, but I wish they made half/accent lashes.
Grovetown, GA
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Brooke W.
These lashes are super easy to apply and look amazing! I applied three coats of the liner before applying the lashes and they stayed on all day! I definitely would buy this product again!
Cocoa, FL
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Christine K.
oh muh goodness!! This was so amazingly EASY to apply!!! And I received the perfect kind of lashes that I like, which was a super plus. I'm not real big on having to weigh myself down so that my eyelashes don't send me airborne like wings. But, they stayed on perfectly until I was ready to remove them, easy to clean off and I'm overall impressed! Thanks for the opportunity!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice uploaded by Ilaria S.
I like this type of eyelashes, especially because the glue is not required. in the package you will find an eyeliner which will both paint the eye and let the lashes on the eye. you can put directly on it and they will stay. is not that easy at the beginning, you should try sometime in order to find the right amount of product to put on so they will fix. but I'm totally satisfied of the results.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Croydon, PA
il y a 4 jours
Madelynn L. il y a 4 jours
Love my magnetic lashes. Depending on the person it might take a couple tries to get it right but I hardly use my glue on ones unless I run out of my magnetic liner. Love them