MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss
KISS Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator

KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator

Accent lashes flare at the ends to accentuate the outer corners of the eyes. Perfect for stacking lashes or when you need that little extra something for your look.

I Recently brought this product and I couldn’t get them to stay on my eyes?
Hi?How do feel about these magnetic lashes?Is it better than eyelash extensions?Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice
How do you put these on? They where way harder than regular lashes.
Start your review of KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,466 reviews
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: CVS
I couldn't get these to work for anything. They either wouldn't connect with each other or they weren't even. Like not even close. I tried these over and over and it was a fail every time. Not worth the money or the effort. I give up and wouldn't try these again.
keila T.
Lubbock, TX
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by keila T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Here is a photo of me with no make up no filter after an hour long spin class and these lashes stayed in place through the hills and sprints! I’m obsessed, and they’re reusable and don’t require any magnetic eyeliner that’s hard to get off! 🤩
Diana M.
Edmond, OK
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Diana M.
I could never get them on right, too rigid to form to the shape of your eye so it is almost impossible to get them to sit at the base of your lashes. Once you get them on semi-ok they slowly fall off your lashes. They won’t stay in the right position for more than 40 minutes. I think they might work if you use magnetic eyeliner but I didn’t try. Let me know if you did try with magnetic eyeliner or if there is a trick you know to put them on. I am adding a photo of how they look like after I wear them for an hour or so.. they slowly fall off. 😑KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: CVS
Omg I have used every brand of magnetic lashes an they are all so hard to apply one end won't stick or they snap quick an not to eyelash. It's impossible. As you can see I lost magnets as they fall of easy . An I quit . Last night it seemed easy . 2 hrs today an I'm done for good .
Taylor Z.
Elkridge, MD
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Taylor Z.
I liked these as an alternative to glue. I haven’t tried glue on lashes since 2004 (9th grade for me) and they pulled out all of my natural lashes!! As a result I’ve been nervous to try again. I also already have a long makeup and hair routine so glueing and carefully ungluing lashes when I’m tired is not something I want to do. Anyway these are great for a quick lash. However, I HAVE to bring the magnetic liner with me bc sometimes the edges come up. I get nervous when the wind blows because I feel them get pushed by the wind haha! Haven’t lost one yet but it feels like I will. It does have a false lash feel so it is an adjustment, and I’m not a fan of seeing the lash strip of false lashes in general on top of the lid when you look down. However, my favorite use for these lashes is PICTURES!! They give your eyes that perfect pop in photos that you need. These look incredibly natural. I’ve attached a photo of a selfie with the lashes on. I also LOVE that I can keep reusing these over and over, no need to throw away. So I keep them specifically for selfies and have no desire to pick up more bc these serve me just fine!
Krysten W.
nashville, tn
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Krysten W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let's break this down. 1. The lashes look amazing when you out them on correctly, it takes a little getting used to, so your first try will take you like 30 minutes to get right. 2. The tweezers are AWFUL. They do nothing to help at all. I basically had to figure out how to do this without using them. 3. Watch youtube videos for putting on magnetic lashes. Itll save you time. 4. There are way better brands.
Samantha B.
Gold Hill, OR
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to eye lashes! I picked up a pair at Walmart and then immediately ordered other styles. They work so well for me better than glue. I will keep using these lashes as long as I’m still able to purchase.
Marshelinda I.
Old Bridge, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have tried them they’re okay but not amazing! It would help if they came with a magnetic eyeliner. The price is affordable but I feel like it needs to be here. I would definitely not recommend it to anyone
JL H.
Gallup, NM
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by JL H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to love KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator because I love the premise of the product, but nothing I’ve done has worked. I watched the companies promotional videos, YouTube videos and read online. No luck. If you have any advice please leave in the comments.
Joann W.
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator uploaded by Joann W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Hello .I have a very hard time with lashes and glue . I love these .they are easy to apply and remove .I bought magnetic eyeliner .which is easier to apply than lash glue .

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary E.
Maud, TX
il y a 5 mois
KISS® Magnetic Lash KEML01 with EZ Load Applicator —- does the applicator really help? Im new to lashes and need all the help I can get!