MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss
Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure

Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure

KISS Magnetic Eyeliner & Lash Kit - Prepare to change the way you Lash! Like magic, the Lashes cling to the Liner like glue (but there's no glue needed!) LINE, LASH, DONE

what I have heard these are great..should I get them ?
I Haven’t had the best luck with magnetic lashes. Are these able to stay on for 8+ hours? Without movement unless I take them off
Okay ladies, honest question. How long can you wear these types of lashes? I bartend along in a busy bar. I can work on average 11 hours most night, so will these last that long? I cannot be worrying about my lashes falling off. Would they fall off? I have use lashes with glue, but avoid these because I just do not want to be worried about the idea of them failing and falling in a drink or worse someone's food. Thank you!
Start your review of Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure!
Leia B.
Orange, CA
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Leia B.
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Leia B.
I have been dying to try one of these products and I’m super excited to try kisses magnetic false eyelashes. The process was easy and they look so great
Isabella D.
Amesbury, MA
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Isabella D.
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Isabella D.
gimmicky and ineffective. doesn't stay on very well no matter how many applications of eyeliner you use and I found it to irritate my eyelids. overall I would just rather buy these products separately
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Christina H.
I was totally excited when I received this complimentary item in my #summerstaplevoxbox! this was my first time applying fake lashes. it's not easy to apply the liquid liner for me but I was a success after 2 trys. I wish the lashes were fuller but overall I like them. I would highly recommend this product.
Kesha F.
Washington, DC
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Kesha F.
Can’t wait to try these. Never tried false eyelashes before. These are magnetic and seems pretty easy to apply on. Long lasting, reusable and biotin infused formula.
Wy M.
Las Vegas, NV
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Wy M.
Do you struggle with putting on lashes? I have the solution for you! These lashes were super easy to use and probably the quickest application ever! The magnetic eyeliner was only a one coat formula and dried fast. Once dried, you place the lashes on your eyes and you’re done! The lashes attached quickly and looked beautiful. I highly recommend!
Ashley E.
Hebron, OH
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Ashley E.
I wanted so much to love this product in and out. First time I thought maybe I didn’t let the eyeliner dry long enough as the lashes didn’t even stick. Second time they seemed to stick longer but by the time I reached the restaurant they started to curl off the edges and just stick in the middle. The eyeliner was still on and had been laid thicker so I feel it wasn’t proper application. The last time I curled the lashes to match mine and hopefully stick better to my eye shape. I also applied the liner thicker and used mascara. The lashes stayed on for about 2 hours before eventually the edges peeled back. [email protected] they find a solution to this because they looked so amazing on my eyes and I got so many compliments the last time.
Dessere R.
Vancouver, WA
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Dessere R.
I wasn't a big fan of these, I had my eyeliner thick (as you can see) and they barely stuck, the info corners kept popping off. I just would rather stick to regular lashes.
Nicole B.
Shawnee, OK
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Nicole B.
These are so easy to use and the liner goes on smooth and isn’t clumpy like some other liners that come with lashes. The lashes themselves are easy to put on and easy to take off. These are hands down some of the best lashes out there I will definitely be buying this brand! So glad I got to try them out!
Brianna C.
Totz, KY
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Brianna C.
These eyelashes held all day I’ve used magnetic eyeliner once before from Walmart and it sucked but these were impressing
Reyna A.
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure uploaded by Reyna A.
omg I was looking forward to trying it as I like to wear eyelashes I love them, I highly recommend them even though at first it is a bit difficult but with time you will be an expert
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie R.
Dresden
il y a 15 jours
Kiss Magnetic Lashes Double Strength- Entice what is your experience with these? Thinking about giving them a shot. I’m not the best with makeup but I want to learn!
Brenda S. il y a 14 jours
Yes girl, run to the store and get these today. You will not regret. So easy to apply. Here’s the trick to keeping them to stay on, make sure to put on plenty of the eyeliner. If you do that they will stay all day and they are reusable!! Good luck!
Margretta C.
Clarksville, TN
il y a 3 mois
Kimberly T. il y a 2 mois
Kiss. I tried Eyelure and Ardell too, but Kiss is the best. I love magnetic lashes because I love eyeliner and it’s a 2 in 1. Here is the trick. You need to apply your regular eyeliner first and then the magnetic liner. This works best. Also if you have more oily eyelids then use an eye shadow primer first. It takes practice just like press on nails, but they are a money and time saver once you get the hang of them.
Taylor K.
Palm Coast, FL
il y a 4 mois
Kiss Magnetic Eyeliner Kit, Kmek01 Lure ? I really need a good easy to use magnetic eyeliner i really dont like the glue havent had luck
Kimberly T. il y a 2 mois