Kiss

KISS Looks So Natural Shy...
6879 Reviews
5 / 5
I love these false eyelashes as they really look very natural. Light, soft, comfortable and flexible. The tips of the lashes are thin and pointed like natural lashes. Good product!
5 / 5
I love how they fit on my eye lash. I usually have to prep them to look very natural and also last for days. Another step that has helped me is using a very good glue.
5 / 5
I don't remember what style these lashes are, but KISS is my go-to brand. Anything that deals with falsies and press on nails are KISS. The glue is very easy to work with. The lashes itself has a soft and flexible band that is comfortable to wear for up to 12 hours (maybe even longer). I normally do not have to cut it shorter but for a more comfortable fit , I do cut the inner corners.
5 / 5
I’m terrible at putting lashes on and hate the weight on my eyes but these were easy to apply and light on my eyes. I forgot that I was wearing them and it’s pretty hard to have that feeling since a lot of lashes have a thick band. These were effortless and natural. Ain’t no flying away like a bird with these so that’s a plus lol
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My daughter loved these eye lashes. It look so natural when applied to her eye lid.she likes to wear this because its so easy apply, comfortable wearing.
5 / 5
Super cute and natural appearance, fit comfortably and we’re easy to remove I got a lot of compliments when I wore these out in public LOVE THESE.
5 / 5
The lashes are so cute! They look so natural and beautiful!!! They’re comfortable, fit very nice, and are easy to remove! These lashes are so affordable also; easy 10 out of 10!
5 / 5
Love that these lashes look very natural. As I’ve aged, my lashes have gotten thinner causing me to need to use false lashes. These are comfortable to wear all day. People ask me all the time if my lashes are real!
5 / 5
I LOVE them! The ones I have are so full and long i've had so many people tell me how jealous they are of my eyelashes! They 100% feel like my natural lashes before applying mascara. Seriously; amazing
5 / 5
I love these. They are super comfortable can barely tell they are on my eyelids lol. They look like natural eyelashes. The glue works okay I had a couple problems with it but other than that they were great and easy to remove