BY KISS #28 in False Lashes

KISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes: 5 pairs of lashes Super value see more...

Sammi Z.
These lashes are about the same price as ardell lashes but these are more natural which I really love. I get these at Walmart for about 10.99-11.99 depending on where I go but 5 pairs of lashes for that price is pretty good. However, these lashes are really light on my eyes and look really natural and also flirty at the same time! I've purchased this 3 times already.
Katie K.
McKenzie
These literally look so natural! They’re great if maybe your real lashes aren’t very long or, like mine, they’re very straight. The band is almost invisible so it’s easy to wear these without eyeliner so it really looks like you’re just wearing mascara! Definitely purchase these if you want a really natural looking lash and these are great for people who don’t have a lot of experience with applying false lashes!!
Maikyla R.
Port Gibson, MS
These are one of my favorite inexpensive lashes. I actually use them whenever I do other people’s makeup, and they usually love them. They’re not too much, but they do add the perfect amount of flare to any eye look. They don’t come with eyelash adhesive. I like to use the DUO brand eyelash glue. It works perfect with these lashes.
Annahi H.
I really love these lashes occasionally sometimes they’re not the best go too’s. Don’t get me wrong they are easy to apply or use not sure if it’s just I’m not treating them carefully or not but they tend to come apart in like the 3rd time I try to reuse them other brands I have purchased tend to last me a lot longer
These lashes are by far my favorite! My makeup never feels complete unless I'm wearing them. I grt so many compliments every time I wear them and they are constantly mistaken for my natural eyelashes! A big determining factor since all girls want lovely lashes! 10/10 would recommend ANY lashes by Kiss!💋
starr r.
These specific kind aren’t the only kind i have boughten from kiss, i love their lashes i always go back and buy more because there so cheap!! you could find at walmart as singles or packs i also recommend using the kiss strip lash adhesive it works great to apply glue on lash and it drys clear
Bao X.
These are my newest favorite KISS false lash style! They are great for smaller eyes, especially for my Asian girls and boys who are looking for lashes that are flirty, medium length, and open up the eyes. I've been using this style on my friends and family for the past couple makeup sessions and every single one of them all love how the falsies make their eyes look. A staple in my false lash drawer for everyday wear. 💕💕
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
These are my all text favorite lashes ever. When I can find them in a big box like this I always stock up. They look so natural, no one can ever tell they're false. The best part is I can wear them all day and not feel a thing. They are so comfortable.
Lindsey S.
Watertown
I really want to love these. But I mean they serve their purpose. They are eyelashes. I don’t know what it is, I think maybe the spine doesn’t maintain multiple uses as well as other lashes I tend to use. They’re fine but not my favorite
Alexandra W.
New Boston
I've used these since I first started using falsies. I love them. They're not too over the top so you can wear them for more natural looks or you can wear them for "bold" looks. They just give that added effect that you look for.