BY KISS #6 in False Lashes

KISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes: 5 pairs of lashes Super value see more...

• KISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes, 5 pr they look...1 Answers
  • About how many wears do you get out of one of the pairs o...3 Answers
  • Does anyone wear fake lashes everyday? Is it annoying?Hou...6 Answers
KISS Looks So Natural Shy False Eyelashes, 5 pr
  • "These are cheap but last a few wears, are light, and easy to apply. If you are new to lashes and don't want to splurge for an e expensive pair that are mink or silk I def think these are worth trying! " in 138 reviews
  • "These are my go to everyday eyelashes they are natural but still a little dramatic I love them for a everyday look " in 58 reviews
  • "The lashes are so comfortable and light weight! I absolutely love them ! I wear them all the time n" in 23 reviews
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
Great value since they’re cheap and you get so many lashes. Also convenient that I can grab them at my local Walmart and skip the trip to Ulta or Sephora which is a long drive for me. This is a great, natural style which can also be easily layered for a more dramatic effect. The lash band is very thin so it blends in very well with your natural lash line. However, since the band is so thin they snap and the lashes a broken very easily when removing from packaging, but if you take extra caution or use tweezers this can be avoided.
Hamna S.
New Orleans, LA
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST LASH FOR A NATURALLLLL LOOK! A lot of instagram lashes look sooo goooodddd but in real life they are just sooo huge that they are the main focus on your face. This is specific kiss lash really looks like reaaal lashes. And they aren blunt, they have a “real lash” look and feel to them. They are so natural it realllly looks like your real lashes are super full! i would recommend this for an everyday lash but it’s not dramatic enough for a party of night out!
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
I use these all the time literally. My fiancé says that it just looks like I have naturally full lashes. He can’t even tell they are false. I love them and keep them near at all times. Don’t get me wrong I love full glam lashes but I just love having these for every day daytime use. They are super easy to apply because they are so flexible in the band is then and Pretty much invisible. I also get quite a few uses out of them. I definitely recommend.
Madison M.
If you're new to the eyelash gang like me these are a great beginner lashes. They are natural and you can't even tell they are fake. They are really light and you can't even feel that you have them on either. Easy to use and put on. I highly recommend these. Either going out for a girls night or having brunch. They are perfect for any occasion. The band is black so you wouldn't have to use eye liner if you didn't want too.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
These literally look so natural! They’re great if maybe your real lashes aren’t very long or, like mine, they’re very straight. The band is almost invisible so it’s easy to wear these without eyeliner so it really looks like you’re just wearing mascara! Definitely purchase these if you want a really natural looking lash and these are great for people who don’t have a lot of experience with applying false lashes!!
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
These are such nice natural lashes!! The cost is so good for 5 pair of lashes. The band is thin, which makes it easy to apply! I am in love with these lashes!! The only con about these lashes is that they are really glued down onto the plastic so when you remove it, it may ruin the lashes shape or part of the lash stays on the plastic. Besides that though I will repurchase whenever I run out of this style!
Aalana V.
Me my mom and my sister have been using kiss lashes for a long time and we re use them for a while because eyelashes are expensive, they work very well last long and look natural when they are on. Whenever I walk out of the house I always get comments on my eyelashes and people think there real so kiss did a great job with there eyelashes and I would recommend this product if you like natural fake lashes
Keely C.
Bellingham
I love these false eyelashes. I buy them at the beauty supply store but you can also buy them at any Walgreens or Rite Aid. I love buying them and the big packs because you save some money! LOL I'm a permanent cosmetic artist and I have no eyelashes. I wear them everyday when I go to work. They feel wonderful and my eyes always and they look real and feel great
Lela P.
Kiss lashes are the best drugstore lashes, in my opinion. I used to use Ardell until my friend told me i should be using a thinner band. The band on these lashes is nonexistant and clear, i LOVE it. The hairs are extremely soft and unlike the plasticy lash hairs on most drugstore brand lashes. I only wear lashes when im going out, so ill most likely purchase these forever
Steph M.
I love these lashes they are so beautiful and gorgeous I really love them as soon as i use all of them i'll be back!! I went to the store with my sis and she kept complimenting on my lashes i got loaded of compliments from strangers as well you guys should really buy these lashes they are worth every cent!!! Who ever created these THANK U SO MUCH!!
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone wear fake lashes everyday? Is it annoying?House of Lashes® Iconic
Amanda S.
Fayetteville
About how many wears do you get out of one of the pairs of lashes?
Millie P.
Tel Aviv
Does anyone know if they come with their own lash glue or do I need to buy some on my own?
Karla R.
Las Vegas
How does this pair look like cause ya girl need some lashes and idk which one to get 😩😭 comment below which ones should I get 😱
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Do these lashes hold up good?