BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1950)
cynthia p.
One of the best eyes false lashes I have ever tried. they are just so soft.. yet they work amazing and it creates an amazing look without too much force.
Melanie B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love the Kiss lashes!! I have hard time finding the right lashes for my small hooded eyes and these are my perfect fit!!
Hannah A.
I received these Kiss Lashes in Flirty 60484 KFL02 from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I have to say that I didn’t really like them all that much. First, let me start off by saying that my lashes a pretty thick and dark all by themselves and with a little mascara, my natural lashes look like falsies. So, putting these lashes on made me look simply ridiculous. I look like a lady of the night and that is not the look that I am going for. I am glad that I got a chance to try out fake lashes instead of wasting my money on buying a pair to try out myself. I guess, I am just not the type of person, who can wear fake eyelashes. I don’t feel bad about it though, because I have the fake lash look naturally without all of the hassle that fake lash users experience. I would say that this product is a total fail for me personally; however, these lashes wear easy to apply with tweezers and didn’t come unglued at any point of the night that I wore them. So, I think they are an okay product if you are into fake lashes. I know now to stay clear of them, unless I want to use them at Halloween, the only time that they would ever be appropriate on me.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I adore these lashes. They are easy to apply, light weight, soft and they look very natural. They can be used for any occasion. Great price. Definetly recommend.
Kyndrial M.
These lashes are perfect. Even though I really don't like wearing falsies these lashes are so light on my eyes I sometimes forget I have them on. they look so natural , and if there will ever be a day I need more lashes these would be the first on my list.
Jimiah S.
Parkville, MD
I love these! I wore these for a cheer competition, they look so natural but at the same time they add length, fullness, and volume to my lash look! My teammates thought that these were my lashes and were surprised when I told them they were fake.
Karah S.
Absolutely love these. As a dancer, I wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis. I bought these for a performance and they were so simple to use and looked amazing. My whole dance group ended up buying these lashes after they saw how good they looked and stayed on and I will never buy another brand again!
Karla O.
I received these in a voxbox from influesnter to test out. and i absolutely loved them! they feels so real and look natural just like it says! highly recommend!
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I got my lashes in the Dean's List Vox Box and love them. I got the "Sultry" ones, which are longer on the outer corner than inner corner. I like how these look like my lashes but better. They also seem to make my eye look bigger. the best part is, you can use them several times, not just once.
jazmin r.
Van nuys , CA
Received these lashes for free in my influenster box for testing, and I absolutely loved them. They looked very natural and the feel of the lashes was not plastically they felt real and look very nice. They were also very easy to put on. Gotta day I love them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?