3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,950 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
One of the best eyes false lashes I have ever tried. they are just so soft.. yet they work amazing and it creates an amazing look without too much force.
Love the Kiss lashes!! I have hard time finding the right lashes for my small hooded eyes and these are my perfect fit!!
I received these Kiss Lashes in Flirty 60484 KFL02 from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I have to say that I didn’t really like them all that much. First, let me start off by saying that my lashes a pretty thick and dark all by themselves and with a little mascara, my natural lashes look like falsies. So, putting these lashes on made me look simply ridiculous. I look like a lady of the night and that is not the look that I am going for. I am glad that I got a chance to try out fake lashes instead of wasting my money on buying a pair to try out myself. I guess, I am just not the type of person, who can wear fake eyelashes. I don’t feel bad about it though, because I have the fake lash look naturally without all of the hassle that fake lash users experience. I would say that this product is a total fail for me personally; however, these lashes wear easy to apply with tweezers and didn’t come unglued at any point of the night that I wore them. So, I think they are an okay product if you are into fake lashes. I know now to stay clear of them, unless I want to use them at Halloween, the only time that they would ever be appropriate on me.
I adore these lashes. They are easy to apply, light weight, soft and they look very natural. They can be used for any occasion. Great price. Definetly recommend.
These lashes are perfect. Even though I really don't like wearing falsies these lashes are so light on my eyes I sometimes forget I have them on. they look so natural , and if there will ever be a day I need more lashes these would be the first on my list.
I love these! I wore these for a cheer competition, they look so natural but at the same time they add length, fullness, and volume to my lash look! My teammates thought that these were my lashes and were surprised when I told them they were fake.
Absolutely love these. As a dancer, I wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis. I bought these for a performance and they were so simple to use and looked amazing. My whole dance group ended up buying these lashes after they saw how good they looked and stayed on and I will never buy another brand again!
I received these in a voxbox from influesnter to test out. and i absolutely loved them! they feels so real and look natural just like it says! highly recommend!
I got my lashes in the Dean's List Vox Box and love them. I got the "Sultry" ones, which are longer on the outer corner than inner corner. I like how these look like my lashes but better. They also seem to make my eye look bigger. the best part is, you can use them several times, not just once.
Received these lashes for free in my influenster box for testing, and I absolutely loved them. They looked very natural and the feel of the lashes was not plastically they felt real and look very nice. They were also very easy to put on. Gotta day I love them.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos