BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1966)
Kristina M.
Stony plain, AB
I loved these lashes. I usually have a hard time with false eyelashes but these were awesome for me. Easy to apply. I used the duo glue and they stayed on all day. Great shape very natural and I would purchase their other products.
member-6919c
Purchased at: Walmart
I am super impressed. It adds alot ot fullness and volume to my natural lashes without looking too false.
Valeria M.
san antono
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Love this lashes there so nice if you have your eyes small or have glasses there so easy to apply these lashes the price where I got these they were 1 dollar. I will defenetely buying this again and yes they last for a long time
Val C.
Bayville , NJ
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I love this brand, is great quality, great product, great packaging, very affordable, easy to use. I get these at the family dollar store. I definitely recommend these. You can used them several times
Allie M.
Jamestown , ND
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I really like these lashes. They blend really well with my natural lashes, and they look good with a lot of different makeup looks.

The nice thing with these lashes is that if you take care fo them you can get multiple uses out of them!
Definitely would recommend.
Claire S.
pocahontas
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes look so natural. Very easy to apply! Blend in to natural lashes. Highly recommend for prom, weddings, or even a night out. Also great for everyday wear! They look so natural that you can’t even tell they are not your own lashes!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
I'm a huge fan of KISS lashes!! They are so easy to apply. I prefer the natural look of these over the more "made up" looking lashes.They are affordable too.
Maureen R.
Frankfort
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Definitely one of my favorite brand to wear! Really affordable and lasts a few wears which is good! Lasts a long time if you take care of them as well! 10/10
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
I am not big fan of lashes but when i used this product for the first time i really like it. It just look like my natural lashes. Totally recommending.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Some of my favorite everyday wear lashes. They enhance my own lashes without giving the “fake lash” look. Easy to apply, beautiful, and affordable! They’re also reusable so you get more bang for your buck.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?