BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Hannah A.
I received these Kiss Lashes in Flirty 60484 KFL02 from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I have to say that I didn’t really like them all that much. First, let me start off by saying that my lashes a pretty thick and dark all by themselves and with a little mascara, my natural lashes look like falsies. So, putting these lashes on made me look simply ridiculous. I look like a lady of the night and that is not the look that I am going for. I am glad that I got a chance to try out fake lashes instead of wasting my money on buying a pair to try out myself. I guess, I am just not the type of person, who can wear fake eyelashes. I don’t feel bad about it though, because I have the fake lash look naturally without all of the hassle that fake lash users experience. I would say that this product is a total fail for me personally; however, these lashes wear easy to apply with tweezers and didn’t come unglued at any point of the night that I wore them. So, I think they are an okay product if you are into fake lashes. I know now to stay clear of them, unless I want to use them at Halloween, the only time that they would ever be appropriate on me.
Rahye W.
These are just not my style, I have never tried any brand of fake eyelashes and I don't plan on trying them anytime in the future. Fake eyelashes most of the time don't look natural and you can almost always tell when people are wearing them.
Brittany D.
Do not like these absolutely failed at getting them on so sadly fake eyelashes are just not my thing!!
Vanessa O.
I used them once to go to a fancy upscale party, I really was not happy with the way they would fall off, it was pretty embarrassing.
Susie B.
Ok sorry but I HATE THESE LASHES. Don't even bother with them if you love demi wispies by ardell or any ardell. You wont like these at all. They aren't round enough to fit your eye EVER. They pop off even with amazing glue. They are just soooo inconvenient, annoying and noticeable. BUT, if you're a lash person, you already knew that lol.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
I’m not loving or even liking Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. My biggest complaint is that the glue irritated my skin. (I did follow the directions and waited 30 seconds before applying the fake lash to my lash line.) Because the glue burned my skin and I would never use these eyelashes again. I’ve used other Kiss products but this one is just not for me. I don’t think the lashes added much to my eyelashes; good mascara would be easier to use and offer the same look as Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. These lashes certainly do not feel natural the weight is about what you expect from fake eyelashes but the glue was so irritating I couldn’t get past knowing they were there. I had to remove them and wash my skin thoroughly but my skin continued to burn even after being removed.

Ratings (Out of five stars):

Ease of use : 1

Comfort: 1

Natural looking: 2

Price: 4

(MSRP $3.99 per Influenster)

Overall rating: 8 out of 20 stars / 2 Star Average
Heaven H.
Bellmead
Not a fan of these lashes. The band is to thick and hard to blend in with my natural lash line. Even with a thin liner to hide the band, it still looks like I've got caterpillars in my lids.
Britney M.
Well that was the biggest waste of money. Wtf do you stick them onto the plastic with?? I'm not even attempting the last two lashes as I obviously don't even have a decent lash to use it with. Pathetic. I've never had this issue with any other lashes. The end pieces came right off of most of the lashes! I attempted getting them off with my fingers, eyebrow pluckers, etc and now I'm left with nothing! I will NEVER use Kiss ever again. I've used their products before and they were fine but obviously they have changed their quality because this is 100% unacceptable. Out of 10 lashes, I got 0 decent ones. Pissed.
Julia D.
I really didn't like these lashes, they just looked really fake and bigger then you expect on your eyes and made it seem like some type of halloween lashes
This is the first time I have used fake lashes and my eye lids turned red and irritated form the glue.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?