3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,948 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I got the flirty lashes in the DL voxbox and I think it's way too dramatic for me. My natural lashes point straight down and are not very long or thick, which makes these eyelashes obviously dramatic and fake.
Favorite drugstore lashes!!! They look so natural but still with a kick of umph and the band is thin and comfy. I always get them in the style "Shy". They also last a pretty good amount of time before I get rid of them.
These are the best lashes ever! i had always tried expiramenting with different lashes and none of the felt as natural as these. i received these lashes complimentary for test purposes in my Deans list Voxbox
So I already have long lashes so I used these to make them look fuller, and it totally looked nice, really nice lashes, if you take care of them nicely they can go for a round 2!
Thanks to Influenster, I received these lashes free in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I put them on today for date night with my boyfriend! AMAZING - these were super easy to apply and look so REAL! They are super soft, really dark black and FULL of volume.
I used their lashes a couple times so far and they will most likeley be the only ones I purchase. They're cheap, light weight, flirty, and so easy to place on your eye. They are gorgeous! Definitely recommend!
I got these lashes from influenster in my DeansVoxBox and they rocked! I found they were easy for a beginner to use. Once they were on it was smooth sailing. I had them on and they looked so natural and long.
These lashes are great. They look really thick and long but not so crazy that they are obviously thick. I wore them to a formal event and actually got multiple compliments on my eyelashes! They are so lightweight that I forgot that I was wearing them. Overall, a great product. I got these for free to test and review and I'm so happy I did!
These lashes are so pretty and natural looking. I don't like the really long, thick lashes that look like spider legs and these ones are so pretty and natural looking! **I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
They were so beautiful! They looked real and complimentary to my look. Aside from the last that you have to take extra time to apply them they are fairly easy and straight forward to use. I need more of them! I got them in my J'adore VoxBox!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos