BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1948)
Allison Y.
I got the flirty lashes in the DL voxbox and I think it's way too dramatic for me. My natural lashes point straight down and are not very long or thick, which makes these eyelashes obviously dramatic and fake.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
Favorite drugstore lashes!!! They look so natural but still with a kick of umph and the band is thin and comfy. I always get them in the style "Shy". They also last a pretty good amount of time before I get rid of them.
Becky J.
These are the best lashes ever! i had always tried expiramenting with different lashes and none of the felt as natural as these. i received these lashes complimentary for test purposes in my Deans list Voxbox
Antonia D.
Hesperia, CA
So I already have long lashes so I used these to make them look fuller, and it totally looked nice, really nice lashes, if you take care of them nicely they can go for a round 2!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks to Influenster, I received these lashes free in my #JAdoreVoxBox. I put them on today for date night with my boyfriend! AMAZING - these were super easy to apply and look so REAL! They are super soft, really dark black and FULL of volume.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I used their lashes a couple times so far and they will most likeley be the only ones I purchase. They're cheap, light weight, flirty, and so easy to place on your eye. They are gorgeous! Definitely recommend!
Natasha S.
I got these lashes from influenster in my DeansVoxBox and they rocked! I found they were easy for a beginner to use. Once they were on it was smooth sailing. I had them on and they looked so natural and long.
Lindsay G.
Medina, OH
These lashes are great. They look really thick and long but not so crazy that they are obviously thick. I wore them to a formal event and actually got multiple compliments on my eyelashes! They are so lightweight that I forgot that I was wearing them. Overall, a great product. I got these for free to test and review and I'm so happy I did!
Miranda B.
Inman, SC
These lashes are so pretty and natural looking. I don't like the really long, thick lashes that look like spider legs and these ones are so pretty and natural looking! **I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Ersula S.
Jay, ME
They were so beautiful! They looked real and complimentary to my look. Aside from the last that you have to take extra time to apply them they are fairly easy and straight forward to use. I need more of them! I got them in my J'adore VoxBox!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?