BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Felisa C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
They were a bit of a struggle to put on but I think its because I'm a beginner. Other than that they were very light! I am definitely considering buying another pack! I don't usually wear fake eyelashes but these actually blended in nicely.
Tiala B.
Easy to use I love wearing these when going out or even in the morning they are easy to put on it takes a little time but not allot I received this product from Influenster :)..
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
I got these for free in my DLVoxbox!! I went out and bought 5 pairs immediately after because I fell in love! I have naturally long and thick lashes so I never thought I'd need fake lashes! But they just give me an extra UNFFF! They're easy to apply and look gorgeous!
Ersula S.
Jay, ME
They were so beautiful! They looked real and complimentary to my look. Aside from the last that you have to take extra time to apply them they are fairly easy and straight forward to use. I need more of them! I got them in my J'adore VoxBox!
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA
I got a free sample of the Kiss Lashes to try, and I have to admit I was a bit worried about trying them since I had never tried any product like this before. I was quite happy with happy easy it was to use the lashes and how light they felt. I loved the length the lashes added to my own, and they made me excited and interested about trying fake lashes in the future. :)
Melissa H.
Missouri City, TX
I received these in my Influenster J'Adore Box. They're not bad for what they are: natural looking fake lashes. I tend to like a more dramatic look, so it wasn't quite enough oomph for me, but they're ok.
Kelsey A.
Larned, KS
The one thing I liked about these lashes is they do look natural! They were the right length!! I did have troubles getting the glue to stick on the inner side of lashes. I am very new at using these so I am sure I just need to practice more.
Kait A.
Boise, ID
I love these lashes! They are really easy to apply, a good price and really light weight. They give a great finish and made my eyes POP! Thanks to the Deans List Vox Box for allowing me to try them for free!
Frida M.
Pomona , CA
Best drugstore lashes! The Lashband is super thin and comfortable on the eye. Many Different beautiful types of lashes for your liking. Very reasonably priced. Favorite lashes to use!
Caitlyn S.
Ridgeville, SC
Even after adding lots of glue, I had trouble with sticking and placement. They were too long, but after trimming they fit fine. I liked the way they looked once on, however it took far to long to get them situated compared to other products.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?