BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1912)
Manal A.
I'm definitely a lash girl, when I have the time and energy to get dolled up. I love adding lashes, because it can make or break the look. These lashes look great and feel great. They don't last very long, and applying lashes isn't the easiest thing to do but sometimes the hard things are worth it. It's a great product, very happy with the results.
Ashley R.
Butler, GA
These were pretty good and went on pretty well but the glue didn't hold up and they only lasted a little while. I like the falsies though they did pretty well. I wouldn't buy them though. I received this complimentary from influesnter in the vox box.
Ashley A.
I was never really big on fake lashes, but trying these on for my photo shoot I absolutely loved them. Am I a big lash person? Ehh not really, but these made them look awesome and I gotta love them for that! Yay!
Alicia Z.
Morgan Hill, CA
These are some of the best lashes hands down. They are so lightweight and feel like natural lashes. The glue is cool because it looks like it glows when you put it on. Way better than clear lash glue because you can see if you missed a spot or not.
Johanna H.
Plainfield, NJ
I really liked these eyelashes! They are so easy to put on and they last for a really long time. I got them in the Dean's List VoxBox. My only wish is that they were a bit bolder. They looked a little too natural.
Lisa H.
Sacramento, CA
I've only applied lashes a handful of times. These felt great. The glue worked well and the lashes stayed on all day and were easy to take off. I was very pleased with these and I feel that I'm absolutely going to purchase this brand of lashes again.
Sarah B.
Nanticoke, PA
I absolutely love Kiss 'Looks So Natural' Lashes! They are super light weight so they don't feel heavy, they makes your eyes pop, and they seriously look natural! Oh and lastly, they are easy to remove. ALL of the qualities you need in a fake lash!
Katy L.
I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes through the ##JadoreVoxBox! I LOVE false eyelashes so I was very excited to try them and I love how they look! I wore them to work just for fun and got so many compliments!
Erica G.
Lashes:
Very natural,easy to use, light and whispy. If you have thicker lashes, they may not blend as well since they are very thin

Glue:
Applicator is ok
Glue formula is phenomenal
Long lasting
Goes a long way
Elizabeth C.
Okay I received these from my voxbox I'm not a big fan of fake lashes cuz they feel so heavy n I feel it these were really easy to put on n I couldn't feel them they looks really natural and not thick and plastic I really enjoyed these with my looks
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?