3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 527 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I got these for testing from Influenster in the JAdoreVoxBox. For someone with short lashes, they did not look natural on me. These would have to be going out lashes. But they were very easy to put on and they lasted all night. I would buy more lashes from them.
Love this product! I usually don't wear lashes but these feel so great and not heavy at all that i think I'm goin to buy this brand from now on :) ready to add a cute change to my look and these lashes are perfect for the job
I received these in my DLVoxBox. I don't normally buy false lashes, as they seem tricky and normally look too unnatural for my tastes. I really likes these though! They were super easy to apply, and they lasted all day. I highly recommend these amazing lashes.
I have gotten these lashes in several different vox boxes and I LOVE them. I used them for my wedding, bridal and my engagement pictures. I especially love the ones that you put on with string. It makes it super easy to use.
Received in my #DLVoxBox and i have been searching high and low for natural looking lashes and i think I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THEM! these are so perfect for natural looking lashes, i love them so much! gonna try and get more uses but i will definitely keep on buying
These lashes are so natural and pretty. I usually have issues putting lashes on but these seem easier then I remember. I love these lashes and will be repurchasing!
As I was testing these, I could barely tell them apart from my real lashes which is both good and bad. Good because that means that they really do look natural! Bad because they did not make much of a difference for my eyes.
These are in my opinion the best eyelashe's you can get for cheap. They are lightweight and easy to apply, they open your eyes right up and add that little somethin.
I also just received these in my Dean's List Vox Box. I have only worn falsies maybe a couple times but I love these ones! They are too thick, too heavy or too "fake" looking. They look pretty natural, as the name suggests.
These lashes are true to their name because they're really natural! They're a little thin though so if you're not used to wearing lashes it'll be a little hard to apply them but they're manageable and look great in the end.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos