BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1963)
Maya H.
This was my first time wearing fake eyelashes ever, I never really wore them because my natural eyelashes are long, but I was given them free from influenster in my JAdoreVoxbox so I tried them and I like them,I'll only wear them when I do a full makeup look though!
Noelle T.
El Cajon, CA
I just got these in my #DLVoxBox, they are very light-weight and blend in well with my natural eyelashes and mascara. I've never really been a big fan of false eyelashes because of how heavy they are, but these are nice and will buy them again for a little extra umpf(:
Stacy H.
Schenectady, NY
I'm a beginner with false lashes and was very happy to receive these in my J'adore VoxBox because I had read about them being good lashes for people like me who are just starting out. I love them! They lasted a full 8 hour day without coming off until I took them off.
Stephanie G.
Easton, PA
This was my first time wearing false lashes and i love how easy it was to put them on. they look natural and make my eyes look great. i will definitely use these again
Orbelina E.
West Roxbury, MA
Even before the DLBoxvox, there were my favorite lashes! They usually fit my eye perfectly and I don't have to fuss trying to cut them to make them fit my eye properly. I usually get the lighter, more natural looking ones, but the ones in the VoxBox were a lot fuller and though I was hesitant, I LOVED them! They weren't obnoxious and were so comfortable! When I'm on stage, these lashes are the perfect compliment for eyes.
Jennifer E.
Surprise, AZ
Kiss lashes are one of by favorite brand of lashes you can achieve many looks from natural to dramatic. They are affordable and can fine them in all drug stores good quality at a great price.
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
Natural looking lashes, light weight and make you look more awake! Beautifully done! I will be promoting these to all my friends. Will be a great addition to date night or even your wedding! Thanks for the sample Influenster!
Adriana C.
Cape Coral, FL
I have to admit this is my first time trying lashes & I absolutely love them. When I opened the package I was completely surprised when I saw it included the glue. I love the look, does look super natural feels really soft.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have received these lashes complementary from Influenster for testing. I never used false lashes before these, and now I'm obsessed! They are fairly easy to apply for newbies, and really do look natural on. I am working on buying more as we speak. I highly recommend.
Cecilia G.
Bronx, NY
Super easy to use! My friend was able to help me put these lashes on in a matter of seconds and they really looked so real! I loved them and would definitely wear them again! I received my lashes free from influenster and would use them over and over again if I could!
Whitney C.
How does this brand compare to the Ardell brand of lashes?
Yaheymi C.
Miami
Is this a good lashes option? Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
How complicated are these to put on? I am a newbie at false lashes so I am wondering if these would be good for me.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does the glue hurt your skin?
Rosalia P.
Taft, CA
How does they glue that came with they work? I haven't used it yet wondering if its any good?