3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,963 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
This was my first time wearing fake eyelashes ever, I never really wore them because my natural eyelashes are long, but I was given them free from influenster in my JAdoreVoxbox so I tried them and I like them,I'll only wear them when I do a full makeup look though!
I just got these in my #DLVoxBox, they are very light-weight and blend in well with my natural eyelashes and mascara. I've never really been a big fan of false eyelashes because of how heavy they are, but these are nice and will buy them again for a little extra umpf(:
I'm a beginner with false lashes and was very happy to receive these in my J'adore VoxBox because I had read about them being good lashes for people like me who are just starting out. I love them! They lasted a full 8 hour day without coming off until I took them off.
This was my first time wearing false lashes and i love how easy it was to put them on. they look natural and make my eyes look great. i will definitely use these again
Even before the DLBoxvox, there were my favorite lashes! They usually fit my eye perfectly and I don't have to fuss trying to cut them to make them fit my eye properly. I usually get the lighter, more natural looking ones, but the ones in the VoxBox were a lot fuller and though I was hesitant, I LOVED them! They weren't obnoxious and were so comfortable! When I'm on stage, these lashes are the perfect compliment for eyes.
Kiss lashes are one of by favorite brand of lashes you can achieve many looks from natural to dramatic. They are affordable and can fine them in all drug stores good quality at a great price.
Natural looking lashes, light weight and make you look more awake! Beautifully done! I will be promoting these to all my friends. Will be a great addition to date night or even your wedding! Thanks for the sample Influenster!
I have to admit this is my first time trying lashes & I absolutely love them. When I opened the package I was completely surprised when I saw it included the glue. I love the look, does look super natural feels really soft.
I have received these lashes complementary from Influenster for testing. I never used false lashes before these, and now I'm obsessed! They are fairly easy to apply for newbies, and really do look natural on. I am working on buying more as we speak. I highly recommend.
Super easy to use! My friend was able to help me put these lashes on in a matter of seconds and they really looked so real! I loved them and would definitely wear them again! I received my lashes free from influenster and would use them over and over again if I could!
Q & A
How does this brand compare to the Ardell brand of lashes?
How complicated are these to put on? I am a newbie at false lashes so I am wondering if these would be good for me.
Does the glue hurt your skin?
How does they glue that came with they work? I haven't used it yet wondering if its any good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos