BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Lakeland, FL
These lashes were great - I wore them for a wedding I was in and got several compliments. They blended well with my own lashes - I just added a bit of mascara after applying to blend together. The only thing is the lash glue was not as user-friendly as others...I ended up using a friend's glue because the applicator was more functional. But overall, loved them.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
I liked these a lot, they're very natural looking. They have a nice wispy look to them and don't have a huge band that makes them look even more natural. Not too crazy about the glue included with them though, I prefer Duo!
Elizabeth G.
Albuquerque, NM
I also just received these in my Dean's List Vox Box. I have only worn falsies maybe a couple times but I love these ones! They are too thick, too heavy or too "fake" looking. They look pretty natural, as the name suggests.
Candice E.
These are in my opinion the best eyelashe's you can get for cheap. They are lightweight and easy to apply, they open your eyes right up and add that little somethin.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
I have gotten these lashes in several different vox boxes and I LOVE them. I used them for my wedding, bridal and my engagement pictures. I especially love the ones that you put on with string. It makes it super easy to use.
Meghan A.
Rubicon, WI
As I was testing these, I could barely tell them apart from my real lashes which is both good and bad. Good because that means that they really do look natural! Bad because they did not make much of a difference for my eyes.
Jodi M.
These lashes are so natural and pretty. I usually have issues putting lashes on but these seem easier then I remember. I love these lashes and will be repurchasing!
Ashleigh T.
I received these in my DLVoxBox. I don't normally buy false lashes, as they seem tricky and normally look too unnatural for my tastes. I really likes these though! They were super easy to apply, and they lasted all day. I highly recommend these amazing lashes.
Paola C.
Received in my #DLVoxBox and i have been searching high and low for natural looking lashes and i think I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THEM! these are so perfect for natural looking lashes, i love them so much! gonna try and get more uses but i will definitely keep on buying
Marta G.
These lashes are true to their name because they're really natural! They're a little thin though so if you're not used to wearing lashes it'll be a little hard to apply them but they're manageable and look great in the end.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?