BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to use these during the nighttime or daytime?2 Answers
Brittany M.
Statham, Ga
I have used the KISS Eyelashes in the past but these are probably my favorite. They are very natural on and make your eyes appear larger and really stand out. I would definitely purchase more. My only complaint is the glue they give you to apply them with, I personally do not like it and don't feel like it holds well however that is an easy fix. Overall I am impressed.
Stacy H.
Schenectady, NY
I'm a beginner with false lashes and was very happy to receive these in my J'adore VoxBox because I had read about them being good lashes for people like me who are just starting out. I love them! They lasted a full 8 hour day without coming off until I took them off.
Noelle T.
El Cajon, CA
I just got these in my #DLVoxBox, they are very light-weight and blend in well with my natural eyelashes and mascara. I've never really been a big fan of false eyelashes because of how heavy they are, but these are nice and will buy them again for a little extra umpf(:
Katie S.
Lodi, CA
Great Lashes! I received them in my Vox Box. Was excited to see that they were a natural pair. Once I applied them I loved how natural they looked. They were fairly easy to apply as well. Glue was a strange color but it ended up being ok. I would suggest them
Melissa Z.
Cedar Lake, IN
I have only wore false lashes a couple of times before in my life, I could tell right off the bat that these were completely different! I received these lashes in my VoxBox and was super excited to try them out! They feel super light and love how natural they look!
Christina W.
I love all things kiss, especially their lashes and glue! i don't trust any other brand to look more natural and will stick all day like kiss. and for the price of it, it's a win win for everyone! you look good, feel good, and know that you'll stay that way all day!
Orbelina E.
West Roxbury, MA
Even before the DLBoxvox, there were my favorite lashes! They usually fit my eye perfectly and I don't have to fuss trying to cut them to make them fit my eye properly. I usually get the lighter, more natural looking ones, but the ones in the VoxBox were a lot fuller and though I was hesitant, I LOVED them! They weren't obnoxious and were so comfortable! When I'm on stage, these lashes are the perfect compliment for eyes.
Irene W.
Montebello, CA
Received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox and I love them! I don't usually wear lashes often but these work really well! Love that the glue is included and it's not "cheap" glue either!
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I got a these lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore Voxbox and I was a little nervous at first because I have never used fake lashes because but I love them. Super easy to use and made my lashes longer and fuller.
Tiffany O.
Seatac, WA
This is a great product that when I placed them on at first I didn't like them, as I got the second one on I changed my mind what an amazing product my eyes looked so much younger. I received ths produuct complimentary from Influenster in the #JadoreVoxBox love love it
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?