BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Susie S.
Steep Falls , ME
I received the Looks So Natural lashes as part of a VoxBox from Influenster. To be honest, I'm not one to wear fake eyelashes. I've seen them applied lots of times before because of my profession and it has always looked too complicated and getting glue that close to my eye is scary. The strips have a tendency to not look real and I don't have the patience for the individual ones. But, once I saw the Looks So Natural lashes, I was instantly intrigued. They didn't look like the ones I had seen before. The taper was so gradual that they really did look like the real thing. They also looked really delicate in the package, which made me optimistic that my eye lids wouldn't get heavy over the day. Putting them on was a slight challenge for a newbie, but was tons easier than I thought it would be. I followed tips I found online to let the glue get tacky before putting them on. That meant that the glue stayed right where I wanted it and it didn't take very long for them to set up. In addition, just as I thought, they looked completely natural. I still looked like me, but better! My very observant husband could tell something was different and couldn't tell what. With the addition of a coat of mascara after application, they really blended right in with my natural lashes. I'm really surprised at home easy they are and I can definitely see myself using them more often now.
Maggie B.
A great cheap pair of false eyelashes to use once and toss. I buy these at Walmart, and they're always in stock. I only wear these lashes for special occasions, and they do the trick in a pinch. They are pretty easy to apply, but do not come with lash adhesive.
melissa c.
Katy, TX
They are beautiful give a super natural look the excellent price and the best when I remove them put them in a container with water several hours later I remove the paste and ready eyelashes to use again.
Autumn G.
Hadley, MI
I got these from Influenster to test out and need to add, first off, that I do NOT wear fake lashes. Ever. I find them too over the top for me...So the fact that I tried these out and gave them a B is amazing all by itself. These lashes claim to feel just like your real lashes...which is another problem I have with false lashes...They will always make me feel like there is something unnatural on my eye...which causes me to rub my eyes constantly to get that feeling to go away. False lashes will never feel like my real lashes lol Problem 2 was the glue that comes with the lashes...it just doesn't work. It has never worked for me...and might be one of the reasons why I dislike false lashes so much. The glue made the lash stick for a second...then they just fell off. No matter how long I held the lash there...or waited for the glue to get tacky...The lashes themselves have tapered ends which I suppose makes them look a little less fake? They weren't too shiny and were fairly soft...as far as fake lashes go. They got a B from me because I did manage to get them on...eventually...not removing points for my clumsiness...and they didn't look as over the top and gaudy as other fake lashes I have seen and tried...
Jada B.
Portland
I like these lashes they sre comfortable and provide a long wear. They are more confortable then alot of drug store lash brands. They last all night, but they could provide more fullness to my lashes. I would buy them again if my favorites were out of stock.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
These lashes does look very natural! I have used multiple times and I always love how they feel and look. Packaging is good and gets people attention when going to the drugstore. Really impressed with the quality of these, would recommend and buy again!
Erica S.
I love false lashes but I up until recently I didn't wear them often, usually just for special occasions. For the past month though, I've been wearing them about 5 days out of the week. I wear them more frequently now because over the past few months ive been stressed due to a newly diagnosed medical condition, so many of my lashes have been falling out constantly, even leaving noticeable spaces between lashes. Very embaressing, especially seeing how I always had super long, ridiculously full natural lashes. I tried a bunch of different brands & only 2, with 1 being Kiss brand, looked & felt so natural on me. No one, not even my family knew the difference. They are pretty lightweight and very soft like real ones. Also they're tapered at the tips so they blend seamlessly with your own. The price tag for them is cheap too for such a good quality product. Kiss makes human hair lashes that I do prefer but these "Look So Natural ones are not human, but they do feel & look exactly like them.
Katrisha H.
Conway, AR
I used these lashes for my wedding. They were good lashes and very lightweight, however, they did not stay on my eyelids very well. They only stayed for about an hour and then I could feel them coming off. Even though they didn't stay long they were still okay for what I needed them for.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
The lash band is super thin so it makes these super easy to apply. These are definitely the most natural looking lashes in my collection. These are perfect for every day looks where lots of added lash volume and drama is not necessary. Must have :)
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Kiss's so natural lashes are what they say, that is they look natural. I'm not into using a ton of makeup, but for special occasions (formals, Halloween) I'll put on some falsies. These are nice for when you're not trying to look over the top.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?