BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Brittany M.
Statham, Ga
I have used the KISS Eyelashes in the past but these are probably my favorite. They are very natural on and make your eyes appear larger and really stand out. I would definitely purchase more. My only complaint is the glue they give you to apply them with, I personally do not like it and don't feel like it holds well however that is an easy fix. Overall I am impressed.
Cecilia G.
Bronx, NY
Super easy to use! My friend was able to help me put these lashes on in a matter of seconds and they really looked so real! I loved them and would definitely wear them again! I received my lashes free from influenster and would use them over and over again if I could!
Irene W.
Montebello, CA
Received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox and I love them! I don't usually wear lashes often but these work really well! Love that the glue is included and it's not "cheap" glue either!
Katie S.
Lodi, CA
Great Lashes! I received them in my Vox Box. Was excited to see that they were a natural pair. Once I applied them I loved how natural they looked. They were fairly easy to apply as well. Glue was a strange color but it ended up being ok. I would suggest them
Melissa Z.
Cedar Lake, IN
I have only wore false lashes a couple of times before in my life, I could tell right off the bat that these were completely different! I received these lashes in my VoxBox and was super excited to try them out! They feel super light and love how natural they look!
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
I've never worn false lashes before receiving these in my J'adore Vox Box. I do believe these have made me a convert though. Fairly easy to apply - once you get the hang of it - and very natural looking, these would be great for any day/night out. Light and lovely.
Ashleigh T.
I received these in my DLVoxBox. I don't normally buy false lashes, as they seem tricky and normally look too unnatural for my tastes. I really likes these though! They were super easy to apply, and they lasted all day. I highly recommend these amazing lashes.
Lauren L.
San Francisco, CA
I got these for testing from Influenster in the JAdoreVoxBox. For someone with short lashes, they did not look natural on me. These would have to be going out lashes. But they were very easy to put on and they lasted all night. I would buy more lashes from them.
Kimberly G.
This lashes are super natural looking..they are perfect for an everyday look..u will love this lashes if u like natural looking lashes..and there super easy to apply..
Candice E.
These are in my opinion the best eyelashe's you can get for cheap. They are lightweight and easy to apply, they open your eyes right up and add that little somethin.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?