BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Nameeta M.
Baltimore, MD
I got this for free in the DL VoxBox to review, and it was surprisingly easy to use and it worked! I have never used fake eyelashes before so I was pretty hesitant to try it but it's a no-brainer. I have naturally thick, black eyelashes but these accented them perfectly.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I got these lashes in the Dean's List VoxBox for free to test out. These are called the "flirty" lashes. I am not a fake eyelash person so I am not hugely excited for them. They are slightly too glamorous for me and they intimidate me.
Allegra M.
Troy, TX
I just got these in my #DLVoxBox and they look great! I usually have trouble with false lashes but these ones went on great. But I already have long lashes so it didn't do to much for me length wise but it made them look fuller. Overall I would definitely recommend these.
Alexis P.
Sacramento, CA
These false lashes are very comfortable. I love that they are light weight and whats a plus in my book is that it come with a glue ( A+). However, I'm a mono-lid person so it was too dramatic for my eyes. I will look into more into KISS and find a better match for my eyes.
Emily B.
Harrisonburg, VA
These lashes are by far my favorite false lashes because it's almost like they aren't even fake. They are super easy to apply and easy to curl. They mesh so well with my natural lashes and haven't irritated my super sensitive eyes. So glad I relieved them I'm my #dlvoxbox!
Misti L.
Stagecoach, TX
These showed up in my J'adore vox box. Unfortunately they are the furthest thing that I would ever wear, considering I barely ever wear makeup. I'll be passing them on to someone else. Giving it a C mostly because I won't wear it...can't fail it if I've never worn them.
Vanida V.
I don't really wear lashes, but I received these in my J'adore Box and I HAD to wear them! "Flirty" are the lashes I got and they're quite comfy and easy to apply. The only thing was that these lashes were quite long for my taste but I think they'd be great for going out.
Melissa W.
I got kiss lashes for free to review. I am not use to wearing fake lashes so it was a challenge to put these lashes on. With a little practice I will wear kiss lashes again. The lashes were too small for my natural lashes. They did feel really nice and light on my eyes. Also they gave me a really nice full eye lash look.
Anne R.
San Diego, CA
These lashes do look natural. I've gotten so many compliments on my eyelashes and everyone was shocked that I told them it was false lashes. What shocked them even more was that they're a drugstore brand. I would definitely buy more of these since they're very affordable.
Jacqueline C.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a big fake lashes fan but I loved these! I received them in my DL voxbox and used them on Halloween for my minnie mouse costume. They blended very nicely with my real lashes, stayed on all night, and didn't bother me at all! Would definitely purchase them again.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?