BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1942)
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
I am not one to use fake lashes but I will consider using these in the future for my wedding. It was convenient that the glue was included. They didn't take away from my natural lashes but instead added to them by making them look fuller. I love how weightless they were as well.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL
They are very beautiful soft lashes...I just don't think they look natural.. They are very long.. At least for me I would pick some just a little shorter they hit my eyelid...I received these on the influenster box... I will check the stores for another pair that looks shorter...
Jatna A.
I received this to test and review in my DLvoxbox from Influenster. I really like them because they look natural, and it was my first time using fake eyelashes. They were a litttle bit longe than my eye lashes line so I had to cut them. I like them, it was a good experience to try.
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
First of all these are beautiful lashes! I've never worn false lashes before so while the video I watched seem simple enough, my ability to put these on might take a few more tries. I do believe they are worth the trial and error. Just not sure, I'll get any better at it though.
Amber S.
Nashville, TN
I normally don't wear fake lashes but on special occasions. These were pretty easy to put on. I did trim them just a little bit. After using my mascara they look and feel real. Anyone who likes to wear fake lashes I would recommend these.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
I normally don't wear lashes but I tried these and I love them they are light and blend naturally I really like these I would suggest these to anyone wanting to try lashes
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
I was hesitate to try false eyelashes, but I really like how these look on me. Best of all, I could barely tell they were on and they looked quite natural. Admittedly, these won't be something I wear every day as I had a lot of trouble getting them on, but I would totally bust them out for special occasions.

I did receive a pair free in my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster to test out.
Courtney K.
I got these free in my voxbox and I usually don't wear fake lashes, BUT I tried them out and I LOVE the way the look and feel. I think I have become a fake lash user and these are my brand! You can't tell that I'm wearing them, and I can't feel them either. I highly recommend!
Victoria L.
My initial reaction to these lashes was that the band was a bit stiff... this may be just my specific pair as I have not noted a lot of reviews saying the same! However once I got the lashes on, they really proved to be long lasting and I received many compliments on them.
Genesis S.
Springfield , MA
To start off I just love the look of these lashes I got the flirty style completely free from influenster to try out, they look very natural and feel light on the eyes, also the glue it comes with is amazing, over all a great product I love it and will continue to buy these!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?