3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 527 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I am not one to use fake lashes but I will consider using these in the future for my wedding. It was convenient that the glue was included. They didn't take away from my natural lashes but instead added to them by making them look fuller. I love how weightless they were as well.
I received these complimentary in my j'adore voxbox and i am so glad i did. i always thought i didn't need falsies because i have naturally thick and long ayalashes, but these give me the perfect additional oompf on special days. they are SO COMFORTABLE i forget I'm wearing them.
I thought these lashes were great! They looked very natural which I love because I don't like wearing big clunky lashes that you can tell are fake. They were very easy to put on. They also stayed on very nice and I didn't even remember I was wearing them at the end of the night!
Fake lashes scare me and I'm not well at putting these on. Though these ones look so natural and beautiful<3 They aren't to dramatic and they look beautiful on :) I'm happy with them and i need to go out with them when it's not so icky out <3 Thank you for the lashes influenster
I receive this from influenster for testing purposes. I loved that I could apply these lashes without problem, these were my first false lashes, and I must say that look so natural they are soft, and they make a huge difference in my eyes.
Received this product in the DL VoxBox, from Infleunster, to test and review. Not a pro at applying lashes, but it did add some volume and length in the end results. I also liked the fact that they weren't heavy at all and looked natural.
I was given this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes and I loved it! It was so easy to use and dried very quickly! They looked so natural and I was given so many compliments when I wore them it was really versatile as well
I received these in my VoxBox I've never worn fake eyelashes before but i tried these and it looked pretty natural. It wasn't to full or unnatural looking. It looked even better when i blended the fake and my natural lashes with mascara
Literally the BEST and most natural feeling lashes ever! These are the lightest feeling yet gives you the most flawless looking lash-look ever. Would definitely recommend to any current lash user or new lash user. The only downside is that most times the lash glue isn't provided.
I really liked these lashes a lot! They were easy to apply and looked like my very own lashes. Only this is the glue provided wasn't very strong, so I used another brand. Thank you influenster for letting me test out this awesome product.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos