BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
I was hesitate to try false eyelashes, but I really like how these look on me. Best of all, I could barely tell they were on and they looked quite natural. Admittedly, these won't be something I wear every day as I had a lot of trouble getting them on, but I would totally bust them out for special occasions.

I did receive a pair free in my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster to test out.
Cassie F.
Norwood, MA
These look very natural on, but the glue is not good. The glue got on everything and made the lashes stick together. Next time I will use my own glue that I already have. They are comfortable though and I would purchase them again.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I have naturally long eyelashes that I tend to skip over false lashes. I threw these beauties on for a date night. I received so many compliments, even one from my husband who insisted I was lying when I said they were false. They blended in so well with my natural lashes.
Genesis S.
Springfield , MA
To start off I just love the look of these lashes I got the flirty style completely free from influenster to try out, they look very natural and feel light on the eyes, also the glue it comes with is amazing, over all a great product I love it and will continue to buy these!
Adelaida R.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my JAdore VoxBox and i fell in love with them the first time i put them on! They are so lightweight and they are the most natural looking lashes i have ever used.! I also loved the glue it came with it works very well!!
Taylor K.
I received these lashed from Influenster for testing purposes. I love these lashes! They fit my lash line perfectly which meant I didn't need to cut them. They were so easy to put on and lasted for a while! They were so full and looked great! I would recommend them to anyone!
Victoria L.
My initial reaction to these lashes was that the band was a bit stiff... this may be just my specific pair as I have not noted a lot of reviews saying the same! However once I got the lashes on, they really proved to be long lasting and I received many compliments on them.
Alyssa C.
Pearson, GA
I recently used my Kiss Lashes while all dressed up for my senior homecoming! They were absolutely beautiful and easy to apply. I received this product thanks to Influenster for free. I tested this product and it was well worth a try, I would recommend to any and everybody!
rachael d.
Shreveport, LA
I got these lashes to test for free from the dean's list vox box! i wore them for Halloween and i absolutely loved them. they look so natural and they are super easy to apply on yourself. I was so happy when I put them on and realized I didn't even have to cut them to make them fit!! I will definitely use this brand again!
Alicia H.
I received these in my oast influenster voxbox , and let me tell you these are so easy to apply and perfect for beginners. The kiss lashes have becoe my favorite because, even though some are dramatic, they still manage to look natural.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?