BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to use these during the nighttime or daytime?2 Answers
Jo L.
Long Beach, CA
I received kiss lashes for free in my very first voxbox! These were probably my favorite item in the package! I recently used fake eyelashes for the first time so I am very new to fake eyelash products. The kiss ones were amazing! Very natural and easy to use for us fake eyelash newbies! I wore them to a costume party and actually got a lot of compliments on my eyes...must have been the lashes <3
Yanicia D.
I had my baby shower this weekend and I used the kiss lashes (first time putting on fake lashes) it was hard at first but I got the hang of it. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my eyes looked, they never figured that I was wearing fake lashes they looked so real and they are really comfy.
Heather P.
Radcliff, KY
This was my first experience with lashes. I thought these are very nice looking and I loved how soft they were. I'm going to keep practicing in hopes to become better at applying them so I can leave the house with thick, long, full lashes.
Denise R.
I love for my lashes to look full and bold so false eyelashes totally help a lot. These Kiss eyelashes are awesome! They are really easy to apply and they last all day with out a problem taking them off. I love how nice they make my eyes look. They don't look to fake and I like that 😊😊😊
Emily S.
Grayslake, IL
I dreaded using fake lashes and thought these would be really hard. I was pleasantly surprised they were not that hard to use and apply. The glue was a bit awkward but I got the hang of it. Wish I could use the lashes over and over. I received this product from Influenster to sample.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
I got these lashes complementary with my "deans list voxbox" and i must say - i really like them. i never wear false lashes because they look like such a pain to put on and take off. i decided to try them and although i had some trouble with the glue, taking them off wasn't bad at all.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I received some very cute KISS Lashes in my J'Adore voxbox from Influenster & i really liked them. They were very easy to apply to. I have to go purchase some more because they looked so natural on me.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Kiss natural lashes are wondering to were . especially and a ever day base looks "natural" . they are a Lil little shiny when you first get them. but work out great
Abby W.
Elyria, OH
Great natural lashes. These are so comfortable and easy to use. I like how they looked. I usually cannot do lashes because they always weigh my small eye lashes down. These are def. going to be a go to lash for me! I received these in my j'adore vox box, but I love them all the same!
Paula M.
Bremerton, WA
Received the Look So Natural Lashes compliments of my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox. If you're a novice like me who never wears false eye lashes, they are fairly simple to apply if you take your time. Very natural looking and probably comfortable to someone who is used to wearing them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?