3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,965 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I was most excited about trying this product from my deans list voxbox, and it surely wasn't a disappointment! They fit comfortably and gave my lashes a dramatic increase in volume and length. I wore them to a job interview so it was perfect; it didn't look like lashes that you'd use for a girls night out, but natural enough for a day time event. I'm looking forward to trying more of Kiss's products :)
First off I would like to saay that I got this product from Influenster to solely review! I have always used Kiss brand lashes for all my dance performances and as well for halloween costumes. This newly designed lashes are 10x way better than the one's before. These one adhere super well and stay on through my performances. Which includes jumping and getting sweaty in them. I absolutely love these.
I got these to try for free in my deans list Vox Box. I have to say I do like them although as a first time lash user I am still struggling to get them on perfectly. I like these because they define your natural lashes. they look more real to me than piling on mascara and I love that so much!
These are very easy to apply- and look very natural. I am usually not a huge fan of lashes, because I have such difficulty applying. I have naturally long lashes, and they just add a perfect amount of fullness. I would def repurchase these.
One of my favorite brand of fake eyelashes. They look so real and beautiful I never stop wearing mine everywhere. They are not heavy like other types they are also cheap and don't cost a lot
I received these as a trial product from Influenster. I must say that they are undoubtedly some great lashes. I felt comfortable and it worked better with their glue. It was really great. They looked natural and perfect. Will be trying more soon!
Great natural lashes. These are so comfortable and easy to use. I like how they looked. I usually cannot do lashes because they always weigh my small eye lashes down. These are def. going to be a go to lash for me! I received these in my j'adore vox box, but I love them all the same!
This was my first experience with lashes. I thought these are very nice looking and I loved how soft they were. I'm going to keep practicing in hopes to become better at applying them so I can leave the house with thick, long, full lashes.
I got these lashes complementary with my "deans list voxbox" and i must say - i really like them. i never wear false lashes because they look like such a pain to put on and take off. i decided to try them and although i had some trouble with the glue, taking them off wasn't bad at all.
I received kiss lashes for free in my very first voxbox! These were probably my favorite item in the package! I recently used fake eyelashes for the first time so I am very new to fake eyelash products. The kiss ones were amazing! Very natural and easy to use for us fake eyelash newbies! I wore them to a costume party and actually got a lot of compliments on my eyes...must have been the lashes <3
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos